United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a cycling fan I've followed Brailsford's career fairly closely.

He's somewhat of a Guardiola figure in cycling. Extremely demanding, a "my way or the highway" attitude but for those who make the grade, he brings huge success.

Ever since his name was connected to the rags I've said it'll end in tears though. It'll be like Pep rocking up to a local pub team - and one that doesn't want to put the work in.

My bet is he'll fuck them off within 6 months and leak that the club is riddled with lazy clowns who can't be arsed putting in the effort to succeed.
Your last paragraph........ that's not really a leak is it.

My raggy brother in law was round for breako yesterday. He always feels the need to say that united will always be bigger than City. Needy twat.

I get a warm fuzzy feeling when i tell him my kids not only didnt know united were good at one point in the past, they also dont care. No reply other than spluttering theyll be back.

Maybe mate, maybe
Should just retort, I'd rather be the best over the biggest or ask him what happened to the biggest ship in 1912

It’s started!

Bang on queue, Ducker chasing a storyline that will never happen, just to get clicks and subscriptions for the dieing Telegraph.

Has scruffy Jim got £2bill spare in his brown paper bag?

Populous chief executive, Chris Lee, believes the latter option is the best one for Ratcliffe to take.

'Well, I would say this wouldn't I, but I feel the new build may well turn out to be the most cost-effective solution,' Lee told The Telegraph.

View attachment 102431
Like you say, clickbait. Glazers banking £900m+ of Worzels' 25% investment & the new rules that Uefa are bringing in no longer excludes investment in infrastructure

Christmas with the in-law...

Ratcliffe is a self-made billionaire, so he has his respect.
He's going to revolutionise the club.
Haaland is going to need his foot corrected and won't be the same again.
They're going to turn over Aston Villa today.
City will struggle to make the Champions League.

Long story short, possibly a bit of an overreaction on my end, but I need bail money from someone if I'm going to see the New Year.

It’s started!

Bang on queue, Ducker chasing a storyline that will never happen, just to get clicks and subscriptions for the dieing Telegraph.

Has scruffy Jim got £2bill spare in his brown paper bag?

Populous chief executive, Chris Lee, believes the latter option is the best one for Ratcliffe to take.

'Well, I would say this wouldn't I, but I feel the new build may well turn out to be the most cost-effective solution,' Lee told The Telegraph.

View attachment 102431
Goebbels in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.