United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something ?

Someone who has bought 25% of the Glazer's shares so I guess owns about 15% of utd is going to spend millions. I just dont get it.

If you own such a small stake why would you be spending millions on a stadium, players and training ground.

He is going to spend shed loads whilst the major shareholder spends nothing and just takes out their dividends

Am I missing something ?

Someone who has bought 25% of the Glazer's shares so I guess owns about 15% of utd is going to spend millions. I just dont get it.

If you own such a small stake why would you be spending millions on a stadium, players and training ground.

He is going to spend shed loads whilst the major shareholder spends nothing and just takes out their dividends

Ratcliffe company have bought the 25% of the shares which I think he owns a 1/3 of so in fact he has paid out of his own pocket around 300m

It’s started!

Bang on queue, Ducker chasing a storyline that will never happen, just to get clicks and subscriptions for the dieing Telegraph.

Has scruffy Jim got £2bill spare in his brown paper bag?

Populous chief executive, Chris Lee, believes the latter option is the best one for Ratcliffe to take.

'Well, I would say this wouldn't I, but I feel the new build may well turn out to be the most cost-effective solution,' Lee told The Telegraph.

View attachment 102431
Client journalism.

Someone on the inside at Old Toilet paying 'journalists' to table their agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.