United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fookin el...a whole new music genre.....acid yodelling!!!!
Pmsl. Ian Curtis certainly had an odd stage presence. I thought some of his dance moves were fascinating though, a bit like the action of a washing machine with a dodgy drive belt and fucked spin cycle, particularly to the faster tunes! He was a great front man though, alas.

Are we all not fucked off with the amount of coverage this shit club gets, when will the media realise that it’s over with for at least 5 years.
It’s over for longer than that they only get the fawning coverage due to the hoardes that sign up read or watch the bollocks thats spoke,reported or written about the cnuts ..

Reactions: dom
Not having a go but... you seem to have a hard on for him!

He's small fish compared to Sheik Mansour, he is no threat to us. Maybe they'll be better run but the bar is low.

You said it yourself, Ineos record in football is not great.

Just because you've been good at strong arming people in business doesn't mean success will come in football - look at whats happened with the guy at Chelsea.
And City are in such a healthy position, on and off the pitch, that if any one retires or moves on, it will be easy to find an equally talented replacement without the club missing a beat, with the possible exception of the first team, as there is no one like Pep.

She's got 76 n' half thousand followers, that's as many zombies as Manure get turning up every other week, fuck me senseless with a big bath loofah! By the time she reaches her menopause there'll be millions of zombies following the miserable moaning moo head! I'll hopefully be dead by then though and god willing united will still be as shite or even more shite, please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.