United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like Brailsford. Now, I hope he winces, conceals and wobbles his head before an early retirement. If Inios Geraniums rot as a cycling group and their footy teams flop, it'll all be the Untied effect. Glory, glory... my A#£e!

@mac .Laugh all you like but ask yourself who will the US shareholders support? The family sitting atop a pile of loss making shopping malls or a guy who‘s business acumen has made him the richest man in Britain?
Do you really think he’s not planned for this already and has worked on the US shareholders? He is not that stupid. Ineos record in football is not great, but that is a different matter altogether. On the business front he will run rings round the Glazres who are pretty stupid.
He represents a threat to us by picking up the rags. Take care.
Shit, this is the last thing Kaldoon needs after the 115 Charges!

(i'm buzzing off your joke btw)

Oh no ...... they have lost Goldbridge

Welcome to the reality of 98% of football fans.

You chose Manchester Utd over Nottingham Forest as you knew that YouTube was a cash cow.

No sympathy at all from me as you reap what you sow.

You "picked" a team when they were at their peak, now that team is "average" you think it's some sort of travesty.

Try supporting Bury, Hartlepool, Chesterfield, Oldham etc but you won't as there's no money in clickbait for these teams.

You even picked a false name as your online Alter Ego

Absolute weapon!!!

Long may your "suffering" continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.