United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we all not fucked off with the amount of coverage this shit club gets, when will the media realise that it’s over with for at least 5 years.
It is what it is. An obsessive media where it's all feast or famine depending on the last result. It's not a bad thing, as it puts the pressure on a club who aren't capable of putting their left foot Infront of their right foot without falling over.

@mac .Laugh all you like but ask yourself who will the US shareholders support? The family sitting atop a pile of loss making shopping malls or a guy who‘s business acumen has made him the richest man in Britain?
Do you really think he’s not planned for this already and has worked on the US shareholders? He is not that stupid. Ineos record in football is not great, but that is a different matter altogether. On the business front he will run rings round the Glazres who are pretty stupid.
He represents a threat to us by picking up the rags. Take care.

I’m still unclear of the strategy you are describing. I assume it’s a hostile takeover of some sort but how is it going to play out?

She's got 76 n' half thousand followers, that's as many zombies as Manure get turning up every other week, fuck me senseless with a big bath loofah! By the time she reaches her menopause there'll be millions of zombies following the miserable moaning moo head! I'll hopefully be dead by then though and god willing united will still be as shite or even more shite, please !
Tut tut tut she needs a good rodding to sort her out ..

Are we all not fucked off with the amount of coverage this shit club gets, when will the media realise that it’s over with for at least 5 years.
Are we fuck, well I'm not, I wallow in their misery for giving it us big time when they were winning trophy after trophy whilst we were shit. And long may their suffering continue.

No Pity, as 999 used to sing

Reactions: dom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.