United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're a mile off still.

Large squad, but how many would Pep, Arteta and Klopp take as a potential starter for their first 11? Hardly any if it meant replacing their own players.

Considering the rags want to be in the mix with those teams, then that alone shows they're nowhere near.

They're not a dozen points off those teams or finishing bottom of a champions league group due to bad luck. It's because they've assembled a squad of very mediocre footballers and a lot of their inconsistency is down to that
Fair points made pal. I very much doubt any United players would interest either of those managers nevermind play them but several players have either regressed or not improved since joining them so it strikes to me that they don't respect Ten Haag and his coaching staff judging by how they play both individually and as a team. Their form is all over thr place and several wins they have won they've been the worst team but scoring at crucial moments and denying the opposition is what Fergie's former team were masters at.

Until this season i thought Ten Haag had steadied their rudderless ship of discontent to calmer waters but i think they still have several unruly mutineers onboard. Sancho won't make peace with Ten Haag because he perhaps thinks he'll be sacked before he( Sancho) gets sold. That simmering animosity cant be good for team harmony when there's no sign of of peace or contrition from Sancho for not following orders from his manager, and i think he should have shown respect and kept quiet in the first place. I don't think Maguire should have gone public about being stripped of the captain's armband which did him no favours as Ten Haag comes across as an old fashioned draconian disciplinarian headmaster who wants to embarrass and further punish his unruly pupils. Ferguson was like that but he commanded and earned respect from his player because he was a serial winner. Those who didn't tow the line got shown the door faster than fergie could plug his hairdryer in on full blast, and several big players suffered Ferguson's wrath until he got rid.

There are several other players i could mention who come across as insubodinate but i think most of us know who they are by now. But the buck stops at the managers door and i think its only a matter of time before Ten Haag is show the door, and the four media outlets denied access to United will be sharpening their writing quills to pour scorn and derision on United's continued turmoil and disharmony.

How the high and mighty have fallen: )

Last edited:
I dont know who this is but listened to rags on radio 5 live the pair of them were struggling to describe game between saying Manchester United
They managed to miss the first goal by just talking shite.....one fucking job done by two people and neither could do it correctly.

I bet those 4 outlets aren't sorry about missing out on the 1 star food. Their life expectancy must have increased dramatically
One of the guys on my pub pool team works in corporate hospitality at OT and reckons the food is good. Mind you, I've seen him stuffing his face with cheap burgers and pizzas and a tray of donner meat smothered in sauce, so he's hardly a sauce for fine dining; )

Just watching the Rag's game on MOTD.

They are FUCKING AWFUL. Forest sliced through their non existent midfield.
Well that just makes no sense at all when they've got Fernandes who is a better player than KDB and their latest wonderkid Mainoo who has already been declared the most complete DM to have ever walked the earth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.