United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laugh all you like but ask yourself who will the US shareholders support? The family sitting atop a pile of loss making shopping malls or a guy who‘s business acumen has made him the richest man in Britain?
Do you really think he’s not planned for this already and has worked on the US shareholders? He is not that stupid. Ineos record in football is not great, but that is a different matter altogether. On the business front he will run rings round the Glazres who are pretty stupid.
He represents a threat to us by picking up the rags. Take care.
The Glazers may know fuck all about football but I wish I was as "stupid" as them in a business sense, sitting on a clear $6bn+ profit - including the dividends already taken - if they want to sell the whole lot at the price Ratcliffe is paying.
If Ratcliffe is intent on full control the only US shareholders worth working on are the ones holding 51% of the voting rights, the Glazers.

Fans only would be a money maker for her ;-). Maybe that should be only fans :-)
I wouldn't subscribe. I'd feel a wrong un getting sexually aroused over her because i have 2 daughters of a similar age. If i was a similar age to her though I'd buy a bottle of White Lightning and a chimney sweep brush though because she does look rather filthy ; )

They aren't too far away from getting it right, they have certainly got a large squad of expensively assembled players from different managers tenures

I think they're a mile off still.

Large squad, but how many would Pep, Arteta and Klopp take as a potential starter for their first 11? Hardly any if it meant replacing their own players.

Considering the rags want to be in the mix with those teams, then that alone shows they're nowhere near.

They're not a dozen points off those teams or finishing bottom of a champions league group due to bad luck. It's because they've assembled a squad of very mediocre footballers and a lot of their inconsistency is down to that

Ratcliffe has not bought 25% of the club.

The glazers owned 69% of the club and Ratcliffe has bought 25% of that. So if my maths are correct he actually only owns 14% of the club and paid £1.2B for the privilege

It’s not quite like that.

It’s really complex. However I’ve managed to shorten the whole thing to a more easy to digest way.

They’re utter shambolic, ugly, useless cunts.

Hope that explains it better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.