United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
City got walloped on ffp rules with Uefa changing the goal posts last minute on new regulations the club had to interpret. United breached on rules they pushed for and have been in place for well over a decade.
Yes yes but they were historical and organic failings - do keep up.............

Funny how the following has not been mentioned in any British media….

In February 2021, Onana was banned from playing for 12 months by UEFA after testing positive for Furosemide ,a banned substance. Onana said he took his wife's medicine by mistake and Ajax joined him in appealing against the decision.The ban was reduced to nine months.

And yep, left Ajax in 2022 on a free transfer To Inter
It's no wonder the Inter fans at my hotel in Istanbul were saying they would be quite happy if he was sold.
They said there are plenty of keepers in Serie A more than good enough to replace him available for a fraction of the fee they know they can get.

It's no wonder the Inter fans at my hotel in Istanbul were saying they would be quite happy if he was sold.
They said there are plenty of keepers in Serie A more than good enough to replace him available for a fraction of the fee they know they can get.
So there's a very good chance that the rags are being fleeced, again? I wondered why there was a sudden spring in my step, a song on my lips and a smile wider than the Panama Canal.

So there's a very good chance that the rags are being fleeced, again? I wondered why there was a sudden spring in my step, a song on my lips and a smile wider than the Panama Canal.
Highly likely.
Pound Shop Pep is trying to sign yet another player he's worked with before.
Van Basten said he thought Anthony was overpriced at the 30 million they (Ajax) paid for him before the Rags paid 80 million for the one footed fraud.
This time he wants to pay 50 million for someone who was available for free 12 months ago.

Last edited:
I made a slightly tongue in cheek comment earlier comparing the uefa ffp ‘change rules’ of City and the £40m pinch, compared to the ‘change rules’ of united and the £257k fine.

Whatever the merits/lack of merits on the disparity of the fines, the big difference that BM has missed is that the 1st anyone knew about united getting fined was when the news was released that they had breached and had been found guilty. The news was yesterdays chip paper before the ink was dry.

Now… compare to how City’s FFP run-ins have occurred - City are charged, in the public eye , City are accused by rivals (clubs) and media of cheating, the head of the investigation announced City are guilty before evidence is even discussed, UEFA are urged to act before the charges are confirmed as fact by our rivals, City withdraw cooperation due to the incessant leaks from cartel affiliated officials at UEFA, uefa announce City are guilty and banned for 2 years with another massive fine, media and rivals rejoice. City take it to CAS and get completely exhonerated on all counts, including on issues that didn’t fall under CAS because they were ‘time barred’, media and rivals accuse city of bribery and corruption of CAS.
And now we’re currently in the middle of the PL ffp stuff, and it also is out in the open, despite the PL’s wishes (yes PL , not just City)… fuck me, it’s a complete corruption of the football cartel heirachies and the poodle media
Really well articulated that - the continuous subtle slight of hand in the overall process and reporting is actually glaring fucking obvious...........

The amount of bullshit and propaganda that comes out of that club is astounding. Rashford signs a new contract for obscene money and United are peddling the myth that PSG and “other English PL sides “ were after his signature. Does anyone really think PSG were after fish finger boy ? And the most laughable is that other PL clubs were interested? Who are these mystery PL clubs ? City , no , Scouse , no , Arsenal no , Spurs ? maybe ? It’s a load of old shite , the one trick pony can’t see further than his findus contract or Wythenshawe park , the amount of bullshit that comes out of old Trafford is literally staggering, it’s actually amusing , they really really think they are the biggest club in the world don’t they? How the fuck have they got away with that title for all of these years ? Haven’t they seen how many CL titles that Madrid , Barca, Bayern and even the Scouse have ? Under what barometer have those cunts got to even think like they do . Cunts

When City were being investigated every news outlet covered the story in bold headlines within minutes we were found guilty by every man and his dog. How on earth has their investigation never seen the light of day in the media until they were fined for a minor error and within a day or two nothing in the papers or tv. How is that possible.
But we don't employ Neil Ashton - 'Don't print this story on United failing FFP, how's about another exclusive on St. Marcus feeding the blind?'

Simple economics really.............

Did they say anything about united being cheating cunts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.