United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so obvious that the club, the authorities and the arse licking media have been colluding to lay the groundwork for some time now for this to be trivialised, disregarded as an irrelevance and swept under the carpet, with all the narrative about how united will supposedly be limited by FFP in this window, making out how keen united are to abide by the rules and this was just a trivial oversight from years ago.

And there is unlikely to be much mention of the fact that Onana was banned for taking a banned substance either. Still Rio will be able to compare notes with him.

Last edited:
The amount of bullshit and propaganda that comes out of that club is astounding. Rashford signs a new contract for obscene money and United are peddling the myth that PSG and “other English PL sides “ were after his signature. Does anyone really think PSG were after fish finger boy ? And the most laughable is that other PL clubs were interested? Who are these mystery PL clubs ? City , no , Scouse , no , Arsenal no , Spurs ? maybe ? It’s a load of old shite , the one trick pony can’t see further than his findus contract or Wythenshawe park , the amount of bullshit that comes out of old Trafford is literally staggering, it’s actually amusing , they really really think they are the biggest club in the world don’t they? How the fuck have they got away with that title for all of these years ? Haven’t they seen how many CL titles that Madrid , Barca, Bayern and even the Scouse have ? Under what barometer have those cunts got to even think like they do . Cunts
I hear Luton turned him down

Rags with all this "Biggest Club in the World" bollocks always makes me laugh.
As you rightly say there is no measurable barometer or criteria to back this up.
They remind me of a washed up no mark who has been refused entry to a nightclub saying "Do you know who I am" to the bouncer who is stood there laughing at them.
I suppose you mean slabhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.