United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Onana stopped taking the banned substances now ?

Can't find a mention of this in the media curiously.

In 2001, Pep was banned for 4 months for having tested positive (twice) for the banned substance, Nandrolone. He blamed his personal doctor for mixing up his 'vitamin' supplements. You'd think that after such a horrendous mistake, that he would cut ties with this dodgy doctor, but guess who he made the club doctor while he was manager of Barcelona. The very same Dr Ramon Segura who had mistakenly given him Frank De Boer & Edgar Davids nandrolone.

You won't find anything in the media about this either.

In 2001, Pep was banned for 4 months for having tested positive (twice) for the banned substance, Nandrolone. He blamed his personal doctor for mixing up his 'vitamin' supplements. You'd think that after such a horrendous mistake, that he would cut ties with this dodgy doctor, but guess who he made the club doctor while he was manager of Barcelona. The very same Dr Ramon Segura who had mistakenly given him Frank De Boer & Edgar Davids nandrolone.

Because he was Cleared

De Gea was the farce that went on for too long. We all saw that in the fa cup final. In this modern era, you cannot have a keeper that is rooted to the goal line. You have to play on the edge of the D.

Onana can play out from the back. Ten Hag has managed him before. You will see an immediate change in formation, because, like City and Liverpool, TH can move the entire defence to the half way line, and then overload the opposition. Which is what he tried to implement at the start of last season, but after losing to Brighton and Brentford, had to abandon.

In essence, he was forced to play an entire season with the handbrake on, because the goalie doesn't come out of his box and cannot play out from the back. This also invites more pressure, because your team has to sit back and keep their shape. Sometimes making De Gea look good, because he was pulling off worldie saves, but if your team are defending from the half way line, he doesn't have to make any saves at all.

There will be an immediate improvement. Pep demonstrated this when he dropped Joe Hart. Klopp when he signed Alisson. If you know that your keeper is going to come out and sweep up any balls over the top, then you can play further up the pitch and dominate the opposition in their half. If they can't get out, they can't hurt you.
As much as I sort of agree with you , I'm not sure that this bother teams like City or for that fact any team in the PL, all teams will do against them, like teams have against us is just don't press the goalkeeper as much , and will concentrate the press in the middle of the pitch and win the ball back in those spaces.
Its going to take a cleverer manager than ETH to get one over the likes of Pep, or even Klopp for that matter, he can change his formation all he likes ,formations and tactics evolve, what does seem apparent with their new keeper is he's nowhere as near as good a shot stopper as De Gea was. So its swings and roundabouts to a certain degree. Lets see how he settles in for a start, different gravy than the Italian league.
City are experts in creating spaces in the final third, Madrid will vouch for that.

have a look at this montage, he gets away with murder , he's like coco the clown.

Last edited:

Plenty of shit hidden in the rag cupboards - never mentioned due to a helpful media.

Nobody is impressed mr toilet lurker

I understand the case against Giggs has been closed.

Fucking hell this corrupt shithouse of a club and their players have had more cases of female abuse surprisingly " dropped " than trophies in the last 10 years .
This is what I've read about the Giggs case. Not sure why I bothered!

He and his GF were in a hotel after a night out. They get back to the room and start arguing about her chatting up men, him chatting up women. A pretty toxic relationship, but no surprise looking back over Gigg's illustrious history of bad relationship decisions. Anyhow, the argument results in her leaving the hotel. She originally said that he threw her out of the room naked. But CCTV did not back up that statement, and she was seen leaving the hotel fully clothed and with all her stuff.

After some time in the room alone, Giggs had a concern that she would go back to his house and start taking his stuff, so he got a taxi home. They had both been drinking.

On pulling up to the drive of his house, his noticed his GF's sisters car was on the driveway, and his dog was in the boot of the car and the back seats were filled with stuff taken from the house. He retrieved the dog and went into the house where his GF and Sister were ransacking the place. He put his mobile phone down at the front door and went to confront them.

Another argument ensued, this time with both sisters. At some point as the sister went out to load up the car, he noticed that his mobile phone was missing. He discovered that his GF had taken it. He made a grab for it, and the phone fell to the floor, they both bent down to pick the phone up and clashed heads. The sister came back into the house and the GF said, "He's just headbutted me." Giggs then said to the sister, "I'll headbutt you next if you don't Fuck off out of my house..." They rang the police and he was arrested.

The end.

He's an imbecile & a philanderer but not a woman beater.

He and his GF were in a hotel after a night out. They get back to the room and start arguing about her chatting up men, him chatting up women. A pretty toxic relationship, but no surprise looking back over Gigg's illustrious history of bad relationship decisions. Anyhow, the argument results in her leaving the hotel. She originally said that he threw her out of the room naked. But CCTV did not back up that statement, and she was seen leaving the hotel fully clothed and with all her stuff.

After some time in the room alone, Giggs had a concern that she would go back to his house and start taking his stuff, so he got a taxi home. They had both been drinking.

On pulling up to the drive of his house, his noticed his GF's sisters car was on the driveway, and his dog was in the boot of the car and the back seats were filled with stuff taken from the house. He retrieved the dog and went into the house where his GF and Sister were ransacking the place. He put his mobile phone down at the front door and went to confront them.

Another argument ensued, this time with both sisters. At some point as the sister went out to load up the car, he noticed that his mobile phone was missing. He discovered that his GF had taken it. He made a grab for it, and the phone fell to the floor, they both bent down to pick the phone up and clashed heads. The sister came back into the house and the GF said, "He's just headbutted me." Giggs then said to the sister, "I'll headbutt you next if you don't Fuck off out of my house..." They rang the police and he was arrested.

The end.

You are Maurice Watkins and i claim my £5 sir!

The end.

Leave that to young Mason

The end.

Oh that's that then.
And the rags are tge best team in the world

The end.

And ' nitid are the bestest team in the world and 2 of their heroes are keeping the CPS very very busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.