United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both full backs are better higher up the pitch than defending (Dalot and Shaw) Martinez is almost a CDM and has played there for Ajax. Varane to mop up with his pace. I think they are geared up for this. And if he plays Mount and Fernandes as two number 8's with Casemiro holding, it is essentially matching your midfield of last season with De Bruyne and Gundowan as 8's and Rodri holding.
Best to write nothing and have people think you are stupid, than to put pen to paper and prove it.

Both full backs are better higher up the pitch than defending (Dalot and Shaw) Martinez is almost a CDM and has played there for Ajax. Varane to mop up with his pace. I think they are geared up for this. And if he plays Mount and Fernandes as two number 8's with Casemiro holding, it is essentially matching your midfield of last season with De Bruyne and Gundowan as 8's and Rodri holding.
cheers howson so he's making AjaxII

The daily reports from the court case. Which were documented after they both gave evidence.
Their accounts would doubtless have been different, and it looks very much like you have lifted his account and presented it as fact.

Or are you saying his girlfriend gave evidence that she was ‘ransacking’ the dwelling with her sister?

I see the rags have beaten Inter into submission and signed Onana for less than all the other media sources have quoted - such masterful negotiation ( considering they could have got him on a free ).-

Source SSN- the gift that keeps giving .

Maybe because it was 22 years ago and he was cleared.
It could be worse I suppose, there was little press coverage of Rio's love for "A white Christmas" at the time if my memory serves me right, very little is known of course about about Rios "Doctor". Other than that he rode a mountain bike with his faced covered up riding around the streets of Manchester at 4 in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.