United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie “sorry Miss” Jackson was writing the same bollocks in the Graun.I watched the game at my Tarquins BiL’s and I don’t remember witnessing….

”Before a watching Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Manchester United were an athletic, vibrant proposition who came up against the precise same entity in Tottenham in this sense-tingling, rip-roarer of an encounter.”

Seriously, I scrolled back up to check that I’d clicked on the right link.

And there in lays the problem, as long as their clingers on in the press keep blowing smoke up their arses when Spurs came to the swamp and dominated them in shots and possession. They will keep believing they are a decent team, long may the rot continue.

The second Spurs goal yesterday is the same goal the rags have been conceding for years now. One good ball through the press, and there is suddenly 40/50 yards to run into. It is bizarre that they don’t do something to stop it. Comedy Gold.

And there in lays the problem, as long as their clingers on in the press keep blowing smoke up their arses when Spurs came to the swamp and dominated them in shots and possession. They will keep believing they are a decent team, long may the rot continue.
the worst possible thing that ratcliffe could do, he did, sitting next to ferguson at his first game, its 2 dinosaurs harking back to the good old days with their rose tinted glasses thinking what worked then will work now.

The longer he is at every game and continually a presence around the club, they will never move on, they are a skoda in a world of teslas

I got up this morning and it was light because inevitably day follows night.

Also inevitable is a lengthy puff piece from Slimon Stone on the BBC

Jamie “sorry Miss” Jackson was writing the same bollocks in the Graun.I watched the game at my Tarquins BiL’s and I don’t remember witnessing….

”Before a watching Sir Jim Ratcliffe, Manchester United were an athletic, vibrant proposition who came up against the precise same entity in Tottenham in this sense-tingling, rip-roarer of an encounter.”

Looks like you can polish a turd after all!!!

See its shit like this which shows what contempt the media has for the funs, any fan that watched this will know just purely by the eye test that it was not a rip roaring encounter, nor were united athletic and vibrant, it was a relatively dull affair consisting of one team who were sat back looking to lump it forward on the break and another team with no creativity to break them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.