United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both full backs are better higher up the pitch than defending (Dalot and Shaw) Martinez is almost a CDM and has played there for Ajax. Varane to mop up with his pace. I think they are geared up for this. And if he plays Mount and Fernandes as two number 8's with Casemiro holding, it is essentially matching your midfield of last season with De Bruyne and Gundowan as 8's and Rodri holding.

Shaw has been a Rag for the last 9 years so I’m curious where you have the confidence of him wanting to play higher up the field. It’s certainly not his England performances.

Just like your Ryan Giggs testimony it’s all been viewed with red tinted specs.

Please stay for the season, we’ve not had a gobby rag for years.

Shaw has been a Rag for the last 9 years so I’m curious where you have the confidence of him wanting to play higher up the field. It’s certainly not his England performances.

Just like your Ryan Giggs testimony it’s all been viewed with red tinted specs.

Please stay for the season, we’ve not had a gobby rag for years.

but plenty of thick smartarse ones ,

He arrived at HIS home in the middle of the night, all the lights were on and the doors were open. Her sisters car was on the driveway with HIS dog in the back, the seats were piled high with stuff, he didn't even bother to check it, just got his dog out of the boot. He never tried to stop them from taking any stuff, apart from his dog and his phone.

The fact that she lied about being chucked out of the hotel naked, makes us question the validity of her testimony. If she lied about that, why not lie about the headbutt. Two drunk people bending down to grab a phone and banging heads sounds pretty plausible to me. Not sure how it went to trial in the first place. A needless waste of money.
Whereas Giggs has never ever lied about relationships before has he?

He is, & always has been lowlife scum

Do you still use your Giggsy duvet?

Both full backs are better higher up the pitch than defending (Dalot and Shaw) Martinez is almost a CDM and has played there for Ajax. Varane to mop up with his pace. I think they are geared up for this. And if he plays Mount and Fernandes as two number 8's with Casemiro holding, it is essentially matching your midfield of last season with De Bruyne and Gundowan as 8's and Rodri holding.

This was posted 52 minutes ago, I have been unable to reply due to the tears of laughter streaming down my face.
The bit that kills me is 'matching your midfield of last season'
Mount, Fernadez and Casemiro. I think I need to type that again, matching your midfield of last season........

Nurse, quickly, I want his meds, mine are shite compared to his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.