United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both full backs are better higher up the pitch than defending (Dalot and Shaw) Martinez is almost a CDM and has played there for Ajax. Varane to mop up with his pace. I think they are geared up for this. And if he plays Mount and Fernandes as two number 8's with Casemiro holding, it is essentially matching your midfield of last season with De Bruyne and Gundowan as 8's and Rodri holding.
You seem to have a very anal intertest in all things united?
Anyone would think you're a rag masquerading as a City fan.....

I see the rags have beaten Inter into submission and signed Onana for less than all the other media sources have quoted - such masterful negotiation ( considering they could have got him on a free ).-

Source SSN- the gift that keeps giving
come on SSN did just mentioned his drugs ban but it was only a "minor" offence so all good

Their accounts would doubtless have been different, and it looks very much like you have lifted his account and presented it as fact.

Or are you saying his girlfriend gave evidence that she was ‘ransacking’ the dwelling with her sister?
He arrived at HIS home in the middle of the night, all the lights were on and the doors were open. Her sisters car was on the driveway with HIS dog in the back, the seats were piled high with stuff, he didn't even bother to check it, just got his dog out of the boot. He never tried to stop them from taking any stuff, apart from his dog and his phone.

The fact that she lied about being chucked out of the hotel naked, makes us question the validity of her testimony. If she lied about that, why not lie about the headbutt. Two drunk people bending down to grab a phone and banging heads sounds pretty plausible to me. Not sure how it went to trial in the first place. A needless waste of money.

Both full backs are better higher up the pitch than defending (Dalot and Shaw) Martinez is almost a CDM and has played there for Ajax. Varane to mop up with his pace. I think they are geared up for this. And if he plays Mount and Fernandes as two number 8's with Casemiro holding, it is essentially matching your midfield of last season with De Bruyne and Gundowan as 8's and Rodri holding.
Oh your best lineup isnt a million miles off, but some will definitely struggle with the additional demands put on them.

It's easy to hide and take the safe option when you play counter-attacking, but playing as we do, if one or two players are off it, it doesn't work.

I have a feeling Shaw will be a weak link when pressed in possession. Varane isnt as comfortable as he likes to look either. No guarantees with Martinez either. He's good, but I'm not sure if he's top quality yet. He was at the scene of some proper beatings and seems to have been absolved from blame by united fans.

Should be an interesting season though.

He arrived at HIS home in the middle of the night, all the lights were on and the doors were open. Her sisters car was on the driveway with HIS dog in the back, the seats were piled high with stuff, he didn't even bother to check it, just got his dog out of the boot. He never tried to stop them from taking any stuff, apart from his dog and his phone.

The fact that she lied about being chucked out of the hotel naked, makes us question the validity of her testimony. If she lied about that, why not lie about the headbutt. Two drunk people bending down to grab a phone and banging heads sounds pretty plausible to me. Not sure how it went to trial in the first place. A needless waste of money.

Fucking hell - to be that well-informed I assume you slept with him as well ?

You have conspicuously failed to address the point I raised. Whose account was what you posted based upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.