United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
But how would that change utd being 45m over the 105m in a 3 year period ? We know utd are because they failed UEFA ffp. So how do they pass pl psr ?
If I remember rightly, the actual loss was about £250 mil but some was written off for COVID. Then, a couple of years back, the PL decided to change the rules on FFP with a lot of people asking why. We then got our answer, because they realised that United were going to fall short so made new rules to get around it.

If I remember rightly, the actual loss was about £250 mil but some was written off for COVID. Then, a couple of years back, the PL decided to change the rules on FFP with a lot of people asking why. We then got our answer, because they realised that United were going to fall short so made new rules to get around it.

So for a thicko like me than

UEFA rules on utd are stricter than the pl rules.

Pl rules are stricker on City than UEFA rules

It's all very confusing perhaps the best thing to do is to scrap ffp and just allow owners to invest or take out want they want. Thus ends all confusion ! Than football can be like any other industries.

The driving range is excellent and I'm glad they've fucked them off. Sometimes see that streak of piss David Gill there, I can confirm that his golf is as good as his team's football, which is shite.
My son lives in High Legh. He was devastated when he heard United were interested in buying. Have they definitely turned them away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.