United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't fathom the degree of cheeky cuntishness where you deliberately avoid UK tax and then expect the UK government to fund your business with subsidies. Fuck off you scruffy twat, you are twenty times worse than some woman on a council estate fiddling her benefits to buy her kids a treat.
200 times more like, the sickening Harry Ramp.

What is this levelling up funding bollocks the media's going on about?
Just more Tory lies, like HS2 ("no course we're not starting in the North and moving south with the construction - you might end up with something you can utilise that we can't, because we know the money will run out half way through"), like the thoroughly patronising 'Northern Powerhouse' - what powerhouse?? The last remnants of large scale British industry were shipped out to Gerrmany as part of the deal to install tony B liar as EU president (the rest of the deal being his writing off of Germany's war debt to the UK).

Sorry if this has been already posted, but I found this a fascinating read. Rather shocking for Ogden who's usually so cuntish in his approach.

Enjoy.

A good read, as you say especially given the author’s track record.

The unintentional humour of the bit about Augmented Reality is worth the wait in itself:

"Just imagine how much United could generate from their huge global fanbase if supporters were able to pay to be Marcus Rashford or Bruno Fernandes for 90 minutes?"

Dawdling and whining for 90 minutes? I can get that watching some of my co-workers and get paid while I do it. There really is one born every minute.

What is this levelling up funding bollocks the media's going on about?

They would need to prove what this would add to the surrounding area, how it would improve the area. How much access the local community would have to the stadium, training area etc.

if it passed than its clearly back handers involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.