United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, after winning the treble, will the hunger be there next season? Or will there be a drop off? Gundogan will be a big miss, because he often gave De Bruyne a night off, which kept him fresh for the business end of the season. It also looks like Mahrez might go and Kyle Walker. Mahrez was a great option from the bench. Always seemed to score important goals in big games, and Walker is the insurance policy at the back, sweeping up any potential threats. He'll also be a big miss. All big characters with bags of experience, lots of quality going out of the squad. Who knows?

You are currently sitting on the top of a hill, looking down at the others climbing up. Some people enjoy the climb, some people enjoy the view from the top.
Shouldn't you be stood outside the club shop with 10 others trying to convince the glazers to give a fuck?
Why you on a city forum chatting on like you've done about 3 grams of whizz?

Fuckin weird you red mardarses.

Very philosophical and also correct, the anticipation of the Europa years was fantastic as a City fan for me personally.

Don't mind the odd treble here and there too.
Did you know that the highest attendance in all European competitions last season was in the Europa league. Can you guess the game?

I dunno, after winning the treble, will the hunger be there next season? Or will there be a drop off? Gundogan will be a big miss, because he often gave De Bruyne a night off, which kept him fresh for the business end of the season. It also looks like Mahrez might go and Kyle Walker. Mahrez was a great option from the bench. Always seemed to score important goals in big games, and Walker is the insurance policy at the back, sweeping up any potential threats. He'll also be a big miss. All big characters with bags of experience, lots of quality going out of the squad. Who knows?

You are currently sitting on the top of a hill, looking down at the others climbing up. Some people enjoy the climb, some people enjoy the view from the top.
I admire your balls in answering my question. I don't think that you've raised any issues that we are not concerned with, but I believe that you have overlooked the measures we've gone to at addressing them. As per usual,we are addressing the issues in our typical way, quietly and on our terms and despite the hand wringing by some of us on our message board we usually, not always, are successful in our pursuit.
Regarding your hilltop analogy, it's a wonderful view from up here. Try not to wear yourselves out on your climb because there is one nasty mountain lion dressed in blue at the top, just waiting for someone to wander around up there and threaten him and his family.

Shouldn't you be stood outside the club shop with 10 others trying to convince the glazers to give a fuck?
Why you on a city forum chatting on like you've done about 3 grams of whizz?

Fuckin weird you red mardarses.

Why is the United thread up to 280 pages without a ball being kicked?

I love talking about United, it's my favourite thing.

Yours too.

xx

Did you know that the highest attendance in all European competitions last season was in the Europa league. Can you guess the game?

Love it, can’t talk about what’s going on on the pitch. It wasn’t on the brochure when you decided to support the rags in 1992.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.