United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He spent months pretending to be a blue and trying to take the piss. Bit childish if you ask me. Only tonight has he owned up to being a red **** after being outed by many.
Hea been on ignore for quite a long time, like the rags themselves he's been pretty shit at trying to copy us...

Sevilla and the FA cup final was the death knell for De Gea. Those games specifically made Ten Hag change his mind on the keeper situation. And now we have addressed it. He identified a problem and fixed it. We will see a different team that plays out from the back, a keeper that comes out of his box and sweeps up at the back, not rooted to his goal line. A modern day keeper.
Like we solved the same problem by buying Claudio Bravo.

So to summarise for the rags Summer so far

Mason Mount - 2 goals 2 assists last season.

Onana - failed a drug test and was picked up by Inter for free now the rags are paying £47 million for him.

Johnny Fucking Evans - sign a player surplus to requirements a decade ago. This whilst pushing Maguire out of the door who they paid £85 million for.

Gave Rashford a five year contract off one good season paying him what Kevin De Bruyne gets a week.

Failed FFP citing covid as the reason when it didn’t happen to us, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea during that accounting period.

Don’t have a shirt sponsor.

No where near any completion of a take over.

Have I missed anything?
Scum!

Sevilla and the FA cup final was the death knell for De Gea. Those games specifically made Ten Hag change his mind on the keeper situation. And now we have addressed it. He identified a problem and fixed it. We will see a different team that plays out from the back, a keeper that comes out of his box and sweeps up at the back, not rooted to his goal line. A modern day keeper.

The fa cup final was a shambles. One team on an upward spiral, riding the crest of a wave, and an opposition gassed out and mentally on their holidays.

The lack of depth caused TH to overplay certain players, to the point where they didn't have anything left in the tank from March onwards. This was a learning curve, he learned about his team. Who he wants to keep and who he wants to move on. And in what areas he needs to strengthen.

By the end of this transfer window, I think he will have what he needs. There may be a few more surprises in August.
From how that is coming across…
You’re Mr Stephen Howsen and I claim my £5 prize.

Last edited:
Did you know that the highest attendance in all European competitions last season was in the Europa league. Can you guess the game?

Not sure the game but it’s not that place they call the swamp is it, the shithole with a leaking roof where all the out of towners gather to sing nursery rhymes?

The fa cup final was a shambles. One team on an upward spiral, riding the crest of a wave, and an opposition gassed out and mentally on their holidays.

The lack of depth caused TH to overplay certain players, to the point where they didn't have anything left in the tank from March onwards. This was a learning curve, he learned about his team. Who he wants to keep and who he wants to move on. And in what areas he needs to strengthen.

By the end of this transfer window, I think he will have what he needs. There may be a few more surprises in August.
"an opposition gassed out and mentally on their holidays " just a week after Ten Hags 'inspirational' speech ...oops

Looks like Onana is going through. very good signing unfortunately.
Although not a sniff of competition for his signature from any other club?

That's always a bit of an indication to me that perhaps they're not quite as good as the united hype machine (Aka the press and broadcasters) make them out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.