United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sevilla and the FA cup final was the death knell for De Gea. Those games specifically made Ten Hag change his mind on the keeper situation. And now we have addressed it. He identified a problem and fixed it. We will see a different team that plays out from the back, a keeper that comes out of his box and sweeps up at the back, not rooted to his goal line. A modern day keeper.

The fa cup final was a shambles. One team on an upward spiral, riding the crest of a wave, and an opposition gassed out and mentally on their holidays.

The lack of depth caused TH to overplay certain players, to the point where they didn't have anything left in the tank from March onwards. This was a learning curve, he learned about his team. Who he wants to keep and who he wants to move on. And in what areas he needs to strengthen.

By the end of this transfer window, I think he will have what he needs. There may be a few more surprises in August.
Teams go mentally on their holidays when they’ve got nothing to play for with a few games to go. If your lot really were in the beach during the cup final that is a pretty poor mentality Ten Hag has instilled

Why is the United thread up to 280 pages without a ball being kicked?

I love talking about United, it's my favourite thing.

Yours too.

xx
Most blues prefer taking the piss out of your fucking bunch of wankers
How's the take over going by the way.
Is it shake your jissum or Chelsea Jim in the driving seat

Sevilla and the FA cup final was the death knell for De Gea. Those games specifically made Ten Hag change his mind on the keeper situation. And now we have addressed it. He identified a problem and fixed it. We will see a different team that plays out from the back, a keeper that comes out of his box and sweeps up at the back, not rooted to his goal line. A modern day keeper.

The fa cup final was a shambles. One team on an upward spiral, riding the crest of a wave, and an opposition gassed out and mentally on their holidays.

The lack of depth caused TH to overplay certain players, to the point where they didn't have anything left in the tank from March onwards. This was a learning curve, he learned about his team. Who he wants to keep and who he wants to move on. And in what areas he needs to strengthen.

By the end of this transfer window, I think he will have what he needs. There may be a few more surprises in August.
Hahahahaha state of this...

That's incorrect, though. People on here assumed that I was a City fan because of my tongue in cheek forum name. But then some people started being weird and calling me a Rag ****, literally on the first day, so I just stayed ambiguous. But did not pretend to be a City fan. You're pretty much damned if you do, damned if you don't. Men in their 50's, who I have never met or even know anything about me, getting all angry and aggressive over football.

20230518_085441.jpg

Are we talking about the cup final or the last 10 years?

Is it me or have the levels of desperation withn the MSM to keep them at the top of the news agenda reached new heights since we won the treble? The success or otherwise on the pitch is totally secondary to the hype they generate. In that sense they can't ever lose.

The slimy BBC can't wait for the announcement, new article in their sports section invites us to meet 'brilliant' keeper Onana.

Already met him thanks, when he was rooted to the ground as Rodri banged one past him in some final or other.

Also remember him getting a drugs ban I think when he was back at Ajax. Brilliant indeed. Don't worry Andre, unlike in Holland or Italy they have plenty of bathroom windows at Carrington to slip out of, and there's always a piss soaked drunken bully willing to cover for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.