United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your fortress was created by PGMOL you balloon. You’ve only got to look back at your performance against us & how you were rewarded a ridiculous goal. They helped you out so many times, no wonder you enjoyed it, it was just like the old days.

Just remember that Ole got you a premier league runners up spot, Europa league runners up, League cup semi finalist but was unfortunate to meet City. I think your memory is playing tricks with you.

His memory is fine, but delusion has been transplanted to ease the pain. Hence the shit he chats - bit like Sokohol ( SSN ) in that painful, tedious and false delivery

Of course, the FA Cup final would be a shattering event for the fuckwit community and their bucket hats, even though toilet door man would have been nowhere the action of course.

This is what I've read about the Giggs case. Not sure why I bothered!

He and his GF were in a hotel after a night out. They get back to the room and start arguing about her chatting up men, him chatting up women. A pretty toxic relationship, but no surprise looking back over Gigg's illustrious history of bad relationship decisions. Anyhow, the argument results in her leaving the hotel. She originally said that he threw her out of the room naked. But CCTV did not back up that statement, and she was seen leaving the hotel fully clothed and with all her stuff.

After some time in the room alone, Giggs had a concern that she would go back to his house and start taking his stuff, so he got a taxi home. They had both been drinking.

On pulling up to the drive of his house, his noticed his GF's sisters car was on the driveway, and his dog was in the boot of the car and the back seats were filled with stuff taken from the house. He retrieved the dog and went into the house where his GF and Sister were ransacking the place. He put his mobile phone down at the front door and went to confront them.

Another argument ensued, this time with both sisters. At some point as the sister went out to load up the car, he noticed that his mobile phone was missing. He discovered that his GF had taken it. He made a grab for it, and the phone fell to the floor, they both bent down to pick the phone up and clashed heads. The sister came back into the house and the GF said, "He's just headbutted me." Giggs then said to the sister, "I'll headbutt you next if you don't Fuck off out of my house..." They rang the police and he was arrested.

The end.

He's an imbecile & a philanderer but not a woman beater
Clashed heads, oh do fuck off.
He's not the only imbecile.

He's currently 5th choice center back. If someone is willing to fork 30 million out for him, then Ten Hag will snap their hands off.

He could do a job for a mid to bottom PL side. His biggest problem is that he prefers to defend deep, in touching distance with the opposition center forward, so he can shepherd them, outjump them in close quarters.

Ten Hag want's his central defenders to play on the halfway line. So any balls over the top and Maguire is immediately exposed, because he doesn't have the pace to catch anyone. He was also exposed at playing out from the back. He's doesn't break the lines or bring the ball out like Martinez and Varane can.

He's not a modern day center back, but there are still plenty of teams who still need a big guy to defend their penalty area. (Gareth Southgate)
I’d buy him for a fiver and mrs death can hang the washing on him, the one we have now is a bit quicker and a lot more mobile than he is so she’s struggling a bit getting me under crackers hung out…!

Everyone said that last season, though. Ten Hag wouldn't get a tune out of these lot, who downed tools for Ole and Rangnick.

He got them to 2 finals, and won a trophy. And finished 3rd.

One of his biggest achievements was recreating a fortress at OT, because visiting teams were coming and having an easy time of it. Some big wins against Liverpool, Arsenal, City, Spurs, Chelsea, Barcelona. Ten Hag orchestrated that. He has also managed to improve the bond between players and fans. The season prior, players like Pogba were being booed off the pitch, and the atmosphere was toxic.

The fans love these players again, and you have to credit TH for that.

He is making some big changes all over the squad, and the shape will look very different with Onana in goal. They'll play much further forward and create overloads in the oppositions half. They couldn't do that with De Gea, they were playing with the handbrake on.

From where we were, to where are heading, Ten Hag is the man with a plan, and I have faith in him. City fans don't want to hear that United fans enjoyed last season, but on reflection we did. And we can see progress on the pitch and down the line.

"He got them to 2 finals, and won a trophy. And finished 3rd."

Closer analasysis of these shows not scintillating footballing and a man with a plan but merely a great deal of good fortune (and that's being polite).

I,ve yet to meet a rag who,ll hold their hands up and say "yep were shite and got fortunate there", to a man (and woman) you know they all think their one singing/result away from. dominating football again, let's call it a Mark Robins moment.

And for all the shite being spotted about Ten Bob, exactly the same has been said with every new manager and at the start of every new season.

In short a shower of Cun*s, I should have started and finished with that to be honest.

Too early for any predictions, because without a number 9 to put the ball in the net, there is still a huge missing piece in the jigsaw. Need at least 25+ goals from somewhere, to even be considered title contenders. But you can see the pieces starting to fall into place.
AC6861DF-8D69-4C7A-929E-1E105F74003B.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.