United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spastics.
There was a drug called thalidomide, a birth control pill, unfortunately it wasn't 100% effective. Babies were born with horrible deformities as a result of the use of the drug.
Short or no arms or legs, spinal problems and so on.
People with these afflictions were known as 'flids' an abbreviation for thalidomide.
I haven't heard that word used for maybe more than 20years and thought that it had died away, as it really ought to have done.
I hope that this is the last time I personally see it.
You are not quite right.
The disgusting word spastic was used as a derogatory term for those with cerebral palsy.
The rest is correct.
The twat should be chucked off here.

Lads, the rag Mr Shoemirror is playing you like a fish*. He has posted on here as a Blue all last season. Now he has decided to have some sport.
Ignore him and he'll fuck off.

*or at least I hope he is, surely nobody is that stupid.

You are not quite right.
The disgusting word spastic was used as a derogatory term for those with cerebral palsy.
The rest is correct.
The twat should be chucked off here.
No, it is you that is wrong. There was an official Spastic Society, I remember tbe collection boxes. It was originally a genuine word. When people started using it in a derogatory manner they dropped the term.
Sadly our society saw fit to put them in their own school ! They weren't mentally incapable but that was the 60's and 70's for you.

I think this scum **** should be banned for the use of the word flid.
It is completely unacceptable.
Just what do we have put up with from these scum twats coming on here before anything is done.
So the rag scum comes on here pretending to be a Blue and comments on lack of atmosphere at the Etihad and fans leaving early. After being outed as rag scum following his defence of the family man he then calls us ‘ giddy flids’ . Not sure why the complete tosser hasn’t been banned?

Spastics.
There was a drug called thalidomide, a birth control pill, unfortunately it wasn't 100% effective. Babies were born with horrible deformities as a result of the use of the drug.
Short or no arms or legs, spinal problems and so on.
People with these afflictions were known as 'flids' an abbreviation for thalidomide.
I haven't heard that word used for maybe more than 20years and thought that it had died away, as it really ought to have done.
I hope that this is the last time I personally see it.
Thalidomide was not a birth control pill. It was designed to treat morning sickness. The German company that developed it faked their test results to show no side effects. The side effects were deformities in foetuses.

So the rag scum comes on here pretending to be a Blue and comments on lack of atmosphere at the Etihad and fans leaving early. After being outed as rag scum following his defence of the family man he then calls us ‘ giddy flids’ . Not sure why the complete tosser hasn’t been banned?
Because our mods are more lenient than the rag cafe twats and encourage debate whereas on their forum if any slightly derogatory is said you’re banned, I said that they would have their pants pulled down over Mount and pay the asking price for him and that was unacceptable apparently

Thalidomide was not a birth control pill. It was designed to treat morning sickness. The German company that developed it faked their test results to show no side effects. The side effects were deformities in foetuses.
I stand corrected on that point.
For some reason I thought that it was a birth control pill. A long time ago now.

Basically calling us all Thalidomide Children, which were children born with terrible birth defects after mothers consumed Thalidomide to help with morning sickness

Then he wonders why he gets called a rag prick

Don’t confuse him!

Calling us flids is not a reason for him being a rag prick.

He is a rag, therefor he is a prick. No other insults required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.