United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spastics.
There was a drug called thalidomide, a birth control pill, unfortunately it wasn't 100% effective. Babies were born with horrible deformities as a result of the use of the drug.
Short or no arms or legs, spinal problems and so on.
People with these afflictions were known as 'flids' an abbreviation for thalidomide.
I haven't heard that word used for maybe more than 20years and thought that it had died away, as it really ought to have done.
I hope that this is the last time I personally see it.
Thalidomide was a morning sickness drug; not for birth control.

United are a victim of their own "success".

666 trillion fans across the globe!
Biggest club in world football!

And they expect Glazer to sell for £1.50 because you, quote "hate him"?
Money talks and bullshit walks. Glazer knows the value of the club because you told him what it is. So natch, he's not going to sell except for more than the value you all state yourselves to be?

Not going to buy the shirt? Boycott Adidas? Tell that to 'your' legions of fans across Asia, Africa and the United States. They don't care what you say, they'll buy regardless. As long as Glazer has those 666 quadrillion fans buying the product, he has no need to go anywhere.

Woden Bless that wonderful man!

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.