United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the scum been sold yet? Only, they're the most MASSIVE club in the world and anyone in their right mind would surely want to own them, especially after winning two pre-season games v mediocre opposition.

It’s the same when they win in pre season every year. Then when it’s for real they turn to shit! Rinse and repeat!
They beat Liverpool last season 4-0 to win the Hong Kong Cup and the media led the dance that they'd sweep all before them with Tent Peg.
2 weeks later they had been beaten at home by Brighton and 4-0 at Brentford and the media were saying Pochetino would be manager before the world cup

Did they fake them? I know the drug showed no side effects in the mammals it was tested on, which only became apparent in humans.
It’s a long and complicated story but essentially:
There were gaps in the published results, spotted by a scientist at the FDA in the States which the company explained by saying pharmaceuticals were not at the time believed to cross the placenta so there were no relevant tests. This was a lie. The idea that the placenta could not be crossed had been scientifically debunked several years before. The drug was never approved in USA.
The German co mounted a huge effort to block papers in scientific journals and other discussions. There was a criminal trial in Germany which was stopped on the orders of the health minister who had previously been a defence lawyer for the pharma company. 30 years later the co apologised.
The British co Distillers who marketed the drug in the UK had a similar blocking policy. A long fight by the Sunday Times finally got it discussed in Parliament.
Initially, no compensation was paid by Distillers but, after the ST campaign, the victims settled for 40% of the assessed damages. The UK gov finally admitted their culpability in blocking the truth and paid an extra £80m to the victims. This in 2012!
YCNMIU.

Last edited:
I fucking hate Rags as anyone on here, but fuck me are people calling for him to banned for calling someone a flid? Not heard it in years myself, but fuck off with calling for a ban
He should be banned for being a rag **** though lol...
Why the fuck do rags and dippers come on here..
It's definitely not to have intelligent conversations as most of them are thick as whale spunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.