United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just seen highlights of their so-called 'friendly' against Real Madrid. I swear if referees were to do the job they are supposed to be doing the rags would finish every game with only eight players. They truly are the Wimbledon of the 21st century. Hoofball tactics, crunching, knee-high 'tackles,' shirt-pulling and diving theatrically to the ground when an opponent is near.

I find it disgusting that in this digital age, with tv cameras covering almost every blade of grass during a game, and virtually every person in the crowd with an iPhone, that nothing more is made of the way they kick and punch their way through games.
Watching the highlights I was incensed by the apparent indifference show by the officials towards the rags' thuggish brutality. They caused a Wrexham player to suffer a punctured lung the other night, and could easily have caused a life-changing injury to one the Madrid players.

I have a strong sense of foreboding about the new season, because sooner or later one of these knuckle-draggers is going put someone's life in danger with their reckless brutality. And it could be one of ours.
We've got plenty of tough fuckers to sort the rag shithouses out.

We've got plenty of tough fuckers to sort the rag shithouses out.

Remember Dias stood static in the middle of the centre circle at Wembley trying to get the raggy shit houses to come and press him back in early June. They are shit scared of City and have to rely on lucky breaks from officials to get results against us these days.

Imagine getting all excited about a footballing concept that Pep put in place at City 7 years ago and has been an integral part of how his teams play since around 2008. They are light years behind City in terms of management and the quality of the player they attract. They’ve spent around a hundred million so far this window and there hasn’t been much improvement in the overall level of the squad.
And they've been saying all this time that possession based football is boring anyway and their brand of kick and rush hoofball is far more exciting and also apparently requires just as much skill.

Remember Dias stood static in the middle of the centre circle at Wembley trying to get the raggy shit houses to come and press him back in early June. They are shit scared of City and have to rely on lucky breaks from officials to get results against us these days.
Not 'lucky' breaks... corrupt breaks.

And they've been saying all this time that possession based football is boring anyway and their brand of kick and rush hoofball is far more exciting and also apparently requires just as much skill.

I’m awaiting the deluded weirdos coming out with crap of how Onana is better than Ederson. I have to feel sorry for him, he’s gone from playing in show piece finals against City. To not knowing if they will qualify from the group stages and if they will get pumped by Seville in the Europa league by the spring.

same as every year they'll start of well, ten haag is a genius, every single player is the best player in the world and then it will fall apart but it will be because of injuries, tiredness, the refs etc anything but them being shite.

Tbh they are like liverpool without the stupid accent.

The London accent being ok then ?

Eleven Hag is even more delusional than their fickle fanbase. This guy has some weird sense of self-importance and confidence. According to him - "There were lots of doubts when we called and approached players last summer. Now it's very, very different. This year, they see the ambition in the project, and many quality players really want to come."

The quality players that he has signed this summer - Mason f***ing Mount, Jonny 'the new Phil Jones' Evans, Andre 'Druggie' Onana. We should be so scared! Eleven Hag's quality players will sweep through everything in their path!

Mr. Flopp has finally a competitor in bullshitting!!
This is exactly how we sold it to players to get them to come to City. Unfortunately we got Tevez, Toure, Sergio, Silva etc but they get Evens, Onana, Mount etc, not exactly the same class.

Last edited:
When you know you have the referees in your camp its easy to be big headed fukcer
This is why the rags will be sent out on the pitch this season to kick fuck out of opposing teams by him.
He knows his club have the officials on side.
You can see it already in pre season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.