United Thread - 2023/24

Saw a very recent talk sport article...It read ;

" Kobbie Mainoo has been nothing short of sensational since breaking into the Manchester utd team "

I haven't seen enough of utds matches to comment tbh, but judging by many posters on here ,and highlights of their matches and general results..I'd be stunned if this comment was true.

Is this player worthy of his England euros call up ,or just another over hyped utd player.?
Enjoy it. They'll do what they always do, panic, believe the hype, and give him a Rashford contract of £350k a week for 5 years, while he stinks the place out.

Rinse and repeat.

Enjoy it. They'll do what they always do, panic, believe the hype, and give him a Rashford contract of £350k a week for 5 years, while he stinks the place out.

Rinse and repeat.
That's a refreshing way to look at it !
Cheers.

Anyone got a link to where I can buy the cheating bastard's t shirt...thanks

You'll be putting money in a scum fans pocket sadly

His positional awareness is absolutely shocking and teams walk through the rag midfield but as usual the rag youngster is the next George Best or Duncan Edwards till everyone realises he is distinctly average at best
My worry is he'll be put into a crunch game as the 'fresh, fearless creative that no-one will know how to handle yet'.
And he'll be schooled and targeted by a wily experienced pro from Italy, eventually giving up a gilt edged chance that puts us out.

You'll be putting money in a scum fans pocket sadly
They will need the money when City come after them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.