United Thread - 2023/24

Let them have their 15mins of fame, it will soon be August and the comedy club will be back.
And no open top bus parade by the looks of it. They know winning the "Caked in English tradition" FA Cup won't save their season as they didn't do one last time.

The final line-up was a manufactured fix. That third Coventry goal was always going to be "torpedoed" to quote the ITV commentator.

We never seen a Manchester derby in the final, then low and behold two came along at once like busses. It's a fix to bring in the money, I don't give a crap about the FA Cup anymore unless it's part of a double or treble. On it's own I don't care about it. People who love it and see it as a big deal are manipulated by their parents who grew up watching it when it actually meant something.

The rags also played a part in the death of Rod Hull, who I grew up watching on CITV, so another reason to despise them. (He went onto his house roof to adjust his TV aerial at half time during the 1999 Inter Milan second leg only to slip off and fall to his death).

Their supporters are a joke "taking to Social Media" defending their Poundland Pep of a manager. If he was our manager, I'd still be calling for his head even if the Jug Eared cup was our only trophy. It's papering over the cracks.

"Take to Twitter" is a media phrase that should be banned, up there with "The Magic of the FA Cup".

Last edited:
Lol wow just been to sainsbury's/argos as my bloody lawn mower packed up. I'm not one to hide so went in my City top as normal.
One rags laughed at my top so I just stuck 4 fingers up and he fucked off lol. The other said you aren't still supporting them ? I looked at him very confused and said 4 in a row.
I noticed when filling my car up with fuel the car waiting the bloke had a new rag top on. Its surprising how long you can take to fill your car up lol.

That was 3 rags in the space of 15 minutes at sainsbury/argos. They are coming out of the woodwork fast. Even the rags in the pub yesterday didn't wear their colours , only knew when they scored.

I get the feeling the plastic rags down here in Kent are getting very giddy.
Where did you stick Four Fingers up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.