United Thread - 2023/24

They showed there true colours again on saturday, give them a whiff of success and as a fan base they quickly return to form
They are a nasty cunty lot and they always have been. Always wanted the big numbers.

Spoke to a few on the train going down and it was all ,”if we are 3-0 down at HT im going home. Got to admit city are a great team”
Saw same blokes on the platform and when they joined up with a few others it was all YERNITED
YERNITED
CHEATING BASTARDS etc

But little wonder they end up like that. Coming back on yesterdays train my 8 year old son still proudly had his city top on. 3 lads of about 11/12 walked past him on the aisle , saw his top and started cheering and singing united songs. He wasnt arsed.
But i went to the loo and walked back to my seat behind same boys, they saw my lad again and started singing about kicking a blue, he was on his own, they didnt know i was behind them. I could see he was intimidated but it was nice to tap them on the shoulders, explain very politely that hes only 8, they are much older, they are being bullies as there is 3 of them and to keep fuckin walking.

They have always been bullies

The last 2 days has only reinforced my deep deep hatred of them and their abnoxious fans .
Very true appeared from out under their rock when they’ve come off the back of their worse league finish for 30 odd years. City are eroding away all their achievements under Taggert and are causing them years of mental anguish. It wasn’t in the brochure when they picked a team to support because they were winning trophies in the 90s that they’d end up turning into an expensive laughing stock. Any victory they get against us will be met with their fans going over the top, this is what City have done to them. I look forward to our lot wiping the floor with them next season.

Had there moment in the son...back to a shite season in august and calling for glazers out. Rag shirts stored in the bottom of the wardrobe until a sniff of a decent run rears it head..to only fade again

You cant polish a turd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.