United Thread - 2023/24

Sponsored by a computer program scammers use to steal off people remotely. If that was on our shirts the MSM would keep bringing it up.

I was getting messages on saturday off people i genuinly didnt know were reds!
My sons football team whatsaap group; “manchester is red”.
Alright sheila calm down

Leave them too it, it’s papering over the cracks. Ten Hag is taking them nowhere and their owners will be in the awkward situation where they will probably have to stick with him. Their league campaign next season will be hampered with playing Thursday and Sundays, we’ve played four dimensional chess here by letting our lot turn up for a cup final off the back of a few days on the piss.

Personally, as a blue, I would sooner the rags sacked Ten Haag. The longer he stays the more settled it will become, the more of the knobs in the squad he will get rid of, and they will improve. If they sack him, it is back to square one again and the chaos will continue. Touch wood, the decision was already made before Saturday and they get rid, prompting another circus.

They showed there true colours again on saturday, give them a whiff of success and as a fan base they quickly return to form
They are a nasty cunty lot and they always have been. Always wanted the big numbers.

Spoke to a few on the train going down and it was all ,”if we are 3-0 down at HT im going home. Got to admit city are a great team”
Saw same blokes on the platform and when they joined up with a few others it was all YERNITED
YERNITED
CHEATING BASTARDS etc

But little wonder they end up like that. Coming back on yesterdays train my 8 year old son still proudly had his city top on. 3 lads of about 11/12 walked past him on the aisle , saw his top and started cheering and singing united songs. He wasnt arsed.
But i went to the loo and walked back to my seat behind same boys, they saw my lad again and started singing about kicking a blue, he was on his own, they didnt know i was behind them. I could see he was intimidated but it was nice to tap them on the shoulders, explain very politely that hes only 8, they are much older, they are being bullies as there is 3 of them and to keep fuckin walking.

They have always been bullies
Which is precisely why I am so furious about Saturday. It's not that we lost the FA Cup, its that we lost it to THEM and we know how insufferable they are when they beat us and more if silverware is on the line.

Look how they were when they won in the Community Shield; they acted like they'd lifted the title. Haven't heard a peep out of my Raggy Brother-in-law for 6 years about City and United (aside the usual "football is fucked" "it's a rich mans plaything" "oil money" etc) but boy howdy was he giving it the billy big bollocks at the weekend, and worse he's dragging his 12 year old son into the fray, who during the last derby was saying he hated United and was giving up on them.

Rags are a nasty, detestable, cultish bunch of antisocial knobheads and any ounce of success pipes them back up again. That is why I am so angry about the result, it was our chance to put them in their box for another year, because they don't care about 4-in-a-row, they care about any success they can gleam over us.

Which is precisely why I am so furious about Saturday. It's not that we lost the FA Cup, its that we lost it to THEM and we know how insufferable they are when they beat us and more if silverware is on the line.

Look how they were when they won in the Community Shield; they acted like they'd lifted the title. Haven't heard a peep out of my Raggy Brother-in-law for 6 years about City and United (aside the usual "football is fucked" "it's a rich mans plaything" "oil money" etc) but boy howdy was he giving it the billy big bollocks at the weekend, and worse he's dragging his 12 year old son into the fray, who during the last derby was saying he hated United and was giving up on them.

Rags are a nasty, detestable, cultish bunch of antisocial knobheads and any ounce of success pipes them back up again. That is why I am so angry about the result, it was our chance to put them in their box for another year, because they don't care about 4-in-a-row, they care about any success they can gleam over us.
I said to my pal on saturday, it winds me up because i know it doesnt mean as much to the players as it does to us

The lack of self awareness from the cunts tickle me.

“Has the internet gone in Stockport?”

Fuck me andy from cheadle sk8 who now lives in north wales, i thought it had been down for 5 years in wales!!

Personally, as a blue, I would sooner the rags sacked Ten Haag. The longer he stays the more settled it will become, the more of the knobs in the squad he will get rid of, and they will improve. If they sack him, it is back to square one again and the chaos will continue. Touch wood, the decision was already made before Saturday and they get rid, prompting another circus.

His philosophy football wise is great for a cup team not for a league campaign!

His philosophy football wise is great for a cup team not for a league campaign!
I wouldn’t disagree with that. But, as we showed over a prolonged period, constantly changing managers is not a recipe for success, stability is. And I don’t want them winning anything, cups included.

How’s him staying there improving them? He’s taken them backwards from where they are last year. On identifying players he only seems to go after players he’s worked with previously, has any signing he has made actually worked?

Look at his man management skills, he destroyed and humiliated Sancho. He’s gone out on loan and is in the champions league final next week.

Tactics he wants possession football but can’t play it and gets turned over by lesser teams attempting it. He can’t go out and play teams like City and Liverpool off the park so resorts to two banks of five and hoofing it long. Might win the odd game but if you look at the table over 38 games they are nowhere after once again spending lots of money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.