United Thread - 2023/24

I see Mr clean, Greenwood has sneaked back into United and hopes to be part of the squad for the new season

To build a good squad you have to have two players of similar ability and skill sets in each position. Probably why him and Antony stink out the swamp.

Everything you say there is valid. I don’t think he is a great manager. It is simply about stability against instability. All the talk since Saturday has been about whether or not he gets sacked, more than the victory itself. If they announce he is staying, it will settle down and he will be the cup winning manager. If he goes, it is yet another new start, another managerial gamble, and more chaos. That is why I want them to sack him.

Which is precisely why I am so furious about Saturday. It's not that we lost the FA Cup, its that we lost it to THEM and we know how insufferable they are when they beat us and more if silverware is on the line.

Look how they were when they won in the Community Shield; they acted like they'd lifted the title. Haven't heard a peep out of my Raggy Brother-in-law for 6 years about City and United (aside the usual "football is fucked" "it's a rich mans plaything" "oil money" etc) but boy howdy was he giving it the billy big bollocks at the weekend, and worse he's dragging his 12 year old son into the fray, who during the last derby was saying he hated United and was giving up on them.

Rags are a nasty, detestable, cultish bunch of antisocial knobheads and any ounce of success pipes them back up again. That is why I am so angry about the result, it was our chance to put them in their box for another year, because they don't care about 4-in-a-row, they care about any success they can gleam over us.
I am now over it. That final had more riding on it for them than City and losing to them lot isn't that rare occurance. I would be furious if we ended up not winning the league and still turned out that first half performance.

I’ve taken my eye off the ball with hammering reds last few years with bigger fish to fry but seeing the rats crawl out spouting the shit they have after Saturday I won’t make the same mistake again
I will laugh in their faces at every single opportunity regardless if City are involved or not

One FA cup win against an off-color City and it wipes off how miserable they've been for 38 games.

If anything the win has made it sweeter because they will just whitewash and paper over the cracks again
Winning Cups is easy, 7 games lucky cup draw ? everything is rosy, Reality is 8th and out of Champions league and miles away from the top teams,

That fucking media whore, dozy David is back ruining my television viewing, appearing in adverts, first for Wakers crisps, and now for Ali Express, who have recruited the twat as a global ambassador.

I’ve never heard of Ali Express, let alone seen a TV advert for them before this morning.

Cockney rag wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.