United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the new keeper was lobbed for a recent game. Not looking very good is it...
I don't recall Ederson ever been lobbed in all his time at City....their keeper gets done before the season starts.brill.

Think all Blues globally should stock up on popcorn its gonna be fun watching the "utd way" copy City playing out from the back. A car crash waiting to happen.

I noticed their new captain (Bruno I can't stand up for falling down..) stated in a recent BBC interview that they" had to replace weghorst " Lol.what with ..a toilet brush?? The Burnley donkey did nothing of note the whole time he was there..

Strange team ,strange manager, and deluded fans.

I took a look on youtube at the Hojlund guy. My take is that...
1. He is a football player in the sense that he can run, pass a ball, recieve a ball and strike a ball
2. He falls down a lot
3. He is not shown anything in these highlights to look anywhere near worth the money they are looking for

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd expect him to be a victim of the boo boys within 2 seasons. Also they'll blame the Glazers somehow.

When these fuckers win its wall to wall coverage for 2days saying how great he is and what a player he’s world class, yet when they get beat hardly any news and wiped from the media coverage within hours.

I've heard the new keeper was lobbed for a recent game. Not looking very good is it...
I don't recall Ederson ever been lobbed in all his time at City....their keeper gets done before the season starts.brill.

Think all Blues globally should stock up on popcorn its gonna be fun watching the "utd way" copy City playing out from the back. A car crash waiting to happen.

I noticed their new captain (Bruno I can't stand up for falling down..) stated in a recent BBC interview that they" had to replace weghorst " Lol.what with ..a toilet brush?? The Burnley donkey did nothing of note the whole time he was there..

Strange team ,strange manager, and deluded fans.

They tried it last season for a few games and it was an absolute clown show and they just threw the towel in on it and started just lumping it up to fish fingers for the rest of the season.

It'll be funny if they give it another go and started getting turned over in the first few games again after spending all that money and just settle for hoof ball again

If you are on fb , go on Manchester footy banter for MCFC and MUFC it’s gone from world busters to its only a friendly ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.