United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a look on youtube at the Hojlund guy. My take is that...
1. He is a football player in the sense that he can run, pass a ball, recieve a ball and strike a ball
2. He falls down a lot
3. He is not shown anything in these highlights to look anywhere near worth the money they are looking for

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd expect him to be a victim of the boo boys within 2 seasons. Also they'll blame the Glazers somehow.

Looks decent there, but they are highlights. I'm sure he's got plenty of lowlights as well. From what I can see, he does a bit of everything. Shoots with both feet, scores headers and tap ins from the six yard box.

Judging from last nights display, he seems to be exactly what they need, but you also have to contend with the fact that the PL is levels above the Italian league and International games. And Rashford/Antony don't put any crosses in. They always go for glory.

Looks decent there, but they are highlights. I'm sure he's got plenty of lowlights as well. From what I can see, he does a bit of everything. Shoots with both feet, scores headers and tap ins from the six yard box.

Judging from last nights display, he seems to be exactly what they need, but you also have to contend with the fact that the PL is levels above the Italian league and International games. And Rashford/Antony don't put any crosses in. They always go for glory.
Agreed.

I took a look on youtube at the Hojlund guy. My take is that...
1. He is a football player in the sense that he can run, pass a ball, recieve a ball and strike a ball
2. He falls down a lot
3. He is not shown anything in these highlights to look anywhere near worth the money they are looking for

Maybe I'm wrong but I'd expect him to be a victim of the boo boys within 2 seasons. Also they'll blame the Glazers somehow.

Number 2 says he will fit in perfect

Green and gold not working.
"People have spent a lifetime protesting against this ownership. It would leave a bitter taste in the mouth to still have them there."

That must be the splinter group from the MIBS...LBIB, Little Boys in Beige.

They couldn't even lie straight in bed.....UMS forever!!!!!!

Anonymity?
Who the fuck do they think they are?
What a bunch of self entitled, deluded, knuckle dragging, troglodyte, mouth breathing 40 something virgins!
Why do they ‘need’ to demand anonymity? Is it in case they get found out and grounded by mummy?
Fucking idiots. SCUM.

"Two leading members spoke to BBC Sport on the condition of anonymity, refusing to be named, they say, to stop their message being diluted season tickets being cancelled."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.