United Thread - 2023/24

Was walking through a park in Peckham earlier with my city top on, had some South East London wannabe gangster in a United top get in my face and kick my dog. Lovely bunch

1st week of post season and already the media are doing their utd pr shit.

Yesterday they was signing Braithwaite.
Today they are signing Chalobah.

Got all this shite all fuckin summer again.
Wondered whether to count and list all the players the scum are linked with between season end and close of Transfer Window.

Can't be arsed.

Wondered whether to count and list all the players the scum are linked with between season end and close of Transfer Window.

Can't be arsed.
Was going to do the same bit that would mean posting in here at least 5 times a week.

They are on their 6th player already, could be major double figures before pre season ends.

Was walking through a park in Peckham earlier with my city top on, had some South East London wannabe gangster in a United top get in my face and kick my dog. Lovely bunch
Kicked your dog??.
Fucking bastards.
Some smack head did that to my old staffie years ago.
My grannie was walking the dog at the time.
Anyway we found out who he was.he won't be kicking dogs again.
Smack rat

Kicking a dog is a red line, put them down and remind them that a dog is there for life.

Cheeky ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.