United Thread - 2023/24

Part of the 250 Job cuts story was this:
In addition, United have just committed £50m to the development of its Carrington training ground, which in the short term has led to the women’s team vacating the new facility constructed for them so it can be used by Erik ten Hag’s squad.

Note the complete lack of uproar by those in the woman's game about their womens team being booted out of their own training ground
It’s fucking disgraceful, isn’t it?

That the women have been turfed out of their training facilities, I mean.

Sacking 250 staff will save them money however much it is.
My guess they are
Since Scruffy arrived they have employed Neville, Brailsford, Seb Coe and several others. Are they all working for free ?
Are they bollocks. There renumeration will far exceed the money saved on sacking staff.

I wonder if one of the 25% people being let go, includes a certain ex-manager on a very large retainer…

Iirc someone said he gets north of £1m a year, that’s a yearly minimum+ wage for serious amounts of staff

Surely Scruffy will do the decent thing (ha!)

Part of the 250 Job cuts story was this:
In addition, United have just committed £50m to the development of its Carrington training ground, which in the short term has led to the women’s team vacating the new facility constructed for them so it can be used by Erik ten Hag’s squad.

Note the complete lack of uproar by those in the woman's game about their womens team being booted out of their own training ground
No different to booting injured players and families of players who have just passed away whilst on a club trip out of their homes.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.