United Thread - 2023/24

To assist a useless fucker they are enlisting another useless fucker.

(As I wrote the word 'enlisting' I immediately thought of XTC's Sgt Rock, and I now have that in my head, so I'm passing it on to you lot - my generosity recognises no boundaries.)
Thank you very kindly, much obliged.. but only so long as it doesn't deflect you from the important task of making plans for Nigel..

But you forget that LD corrected Darke Ian, when he so proudly stated that due to their 6th place finish in the PL they will be playing in Europe next season. LD said "no Ian, they finished 8th and only are playing in Europe because they defeated an exhausted Man City team in the FA Cup final."
Yeah, I did miss that.

Far more negatives than positives from Donovan, though.

He should have stuck to his songwriting.

;-)

I know you guys would have been pissed off to lose the FA Cup final but in hindsight it was a stroke of genius and part of a masterclass to keep the Rags in the doldrums for another few years yet.

Ensuring that Ten Haag stays for more time and continues the rot is worth so much more than the 2nd tier trophy in England anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.