United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently a wankfest on Talk Sport on the back of beating Rangers.
#progressivefootball
#identityback
#thekids
#quickactionbyjim
#theunitedway

Currently a wankfest on Talk Sport on the back of beating Rangers.
#progressivefootball
#identityback
#thekids
#quickactionbyjim
#theunitedway
Alec Crooks - Southern rag and Tory K of Talkshite.

Would have been sacked by other stations for his comments at the Manchester Bombing charity match.

What was said ?
He was interviewing Jason Manford who was giving a sombre answer to his question about Manchester coming together to raise money for the families who lost people in the bomb tragedy. Crooks replied "Being a City Fan this will be the first time you've seen a full stadium." Manford said "cheers" and walked off in disgust.

He was trying to be a funny rag ****.

I'd have sacked the Southern rag for it.

:)

Last edited:
Now, call me cynical, but I would have thought that a player?, who commands a transfer fee of £80 million, would have wages higher than £70 grand a week.
Not necessarily. The high transfer fee was to get Ajax to sell. Ajax quoted a ridiculous price in 80mil hoping that United will back off, but was surprised United actually paid it. Even the United scouts valued him at 30mil.

Antony wasn't even that valuable to Ajax, it was just late in the window, probably wasn't earning all that much at Ajax.

Ten Haag said in an interview with a newspaper he's the most successful manager in the league after Pep.

View attachment 126058

He is if he's not talking specifically about the Premier League but managerial careers in general. I assume that's the angle he was coming from.

He has a few league titles to his name and plenty of cups. I can't think of any other Premier League managers that have a few league titles to their name. But I may be wrong

Of course if we're just talking Premier League then he's won nothing. Well a couple of cups, but maybe even that tops the other current Premier League managers outside of Pep, I'm not sure.

He was interviewing Jason Manford who was giving a sombre answer to his question about Manchester coming together to raise money for the families who lost people in the tragedy. Crooks replied "Being a City Fan this will be the first time you've seen a full stadium." Manford said "cheers" and walked off in disgust.

He was trying to be a funny rag ****.

I'd have sacked the Southern rag for it.

:)
When did the prick say that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.