United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Camelgob had a major influence on Yoyo joining the rags, according to Slimy Stone.

He adds that the new ugly one was coveted by many European clubs, though curiously enough, he didn’t mention that they weren’t prepared to pay the astronomical fee that the swamp-dwellers splurged:

Wasn’t Ronaldo persuaded to go back to the swamp from a phone call from camel gob? That one worked out well let’s open this one goes the same way

I remember as a kid I'd get all giddy whenever City beat Stalybridge Celtic in a pre-season friendly and thinking this was definitely our year... the difference is these rag supporters are grown adults getting all giddy every pre-season.
Their shirts are reappearing all over the shop like weeds, time to get the paraquat out !!

I remember as a kid I'd get all giddy whenever City beat Stalybridge Celtic in a pre-season friendly and thinking this was definitely our year... the difference is these rag supporters are grown adults getting all giddy every pre-season.
Haha, even up to my teens (early 80’s) I didn’t quite get the fact that although we had some cracking players, other teams potentially had same level or better - every year was a scouse style ‘this is our year’, after all, we deserved it by then! Probably didn’t really change too much until relegation in my late 20’s…

Err... you don't think they are going to be any good this year do you? I need the comedy through the cold winter months.
What will happen is the same as every recent season - Rags will be tipped to challenge at the top of the table, ratboy Neville will proclaim that United 'are back'.

Roll on November and the Rags are taking it up the a*se from teams who break at speed, Keane will be calling them lazy c*nts on Sky Sports, Ten Hag will be clinging on to his job and normal service will be resumed.

Apparently, Camelgob had a major influence on Yoyo joining the rags, according to Slimy Stone.

He adds that the new ugly one was coveted by many European clubs, though curiously enough, he didn’t mention that they weren’t prepared to pay the astronomical fee that the swamp-dwellers splurged:

The HYS comments are funny, nearly all taking the piss :-)

EDIT:- Just had my comment removed after it was on the site for a few hours, they must have got pissed off about all the piss taking. My comment was responding to someone mentioning legend and Camelgob in the sentence. :-
He leg ended it out through the toilet window when the drug testers arrived at Carrington.

Apparently

According to the BBC this comment "Contain potentially defamatory statements.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.