United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to laugh at it, I truly would. But it irritates me that every single article about the rags is a glowing endorsement of what a wonderful club they are. That all of their players are world-beaters and their entire squad was
assembled for less than we paid for the Viking.
We know it's bullshit, other supporters know it's bullshit, anyone with a passing interest in the game knows it's bullshit, so why the fuck are they persisting with this childish myth that the rags are the perfect club and all others are just making up the numbers?
The swamp is in an advanced state of disrepair, the Glazers are fleecing every single penny they can from the club, 25%Jim seems hell-bent on alienating the entire backroom staff with his cuts and managing the purse strings, and yet conversely they are going out and spending record amounts on players no **** has heard of.

The rags have some kind of hold on the media in this country, of that I'm pretty certain. It's the only way they can continuously be seen in a favourable light despite the crap way they are doing things, by having some kind of say in what is written and what isn't.

Before long every article concerning that bastard club will have loads of smiling emojis around it: kisses, love-hearts, thumbs-ups and so on.
Imagine what it'd be like if we weren't about hoovering cups up and they were successful!!!

I will not punch a 9 year old, I will not punch a 9 year old but I came so close to it on Saturday. Our grandsons 9 birthday party and this scrote arrived in a rags shirt knowing our Grandson is a blue. Proceeded to take the p1ss at every opportunity; ooh that cake is crap (a city cake) - our daughter is to polite to say 'well don't f..king have any then, 'oh he said I touched something blue I will have to touch something red straight away' and so it went on. How the f..k I didn't punch him I shall never know. How he stays friendly with him beats me. Typical rag little sh1t.

Had to laugh when he just said to the little tw@ 'four in a row' and stuck four fingers in his face.

I will not punch a 9 year old, I will not punch a 9 year old but I came so close to it on Saturday. Our grandsons 9 birthday party and this scrote arrived in a rags shirt knowing our Grandson is a blue. Proceeded to take the p1ss at every opportunity; ooh that cake is crap (a city cake) - our daughter is to polite to say 'well don't f..king have any then, 'oh he said I touched something blue I will have to touch something red straight away' and so it went on. How the f..k I didn't punch him I shall never know. How he stays friendly with him beats me. Typical rag little sh1t.

Had to laugh when he just said to the little tw@ 'four in a row' and stuck four fingers in his face.

Bad manners need to be rectified and he needed to be left out in the cold, if he isn't told now he will never learn.

Hope your grandson had a great day in spite of rags mate.

Daft Donald has the IQ of a nine year old. Give him 10p and he’ll beat fingy up for you :)

I have to admit that I do quite like it when they get all giddy at the start of the season, if anything I try to egg them on even more. Nothing better than listening to them claiming they are back and the garden's all rosey only to see it decend into an utter clusterfuck soon after the season starts.

I have to admit that I do quite like it when they get all giddy at the start of the season, if anything I try to egg them on even more. Nothing better than listening to them claiming they are back and the garden's all rosey only to see it decend into an utter clusterfuck soon after the season starts.

A bit like shooting fish in a barrel ...........

Don’t worry their first half a dozen fixtures will put them firmly in their place

Not necessarily. The high transfer fee was to get Ajax to sell. Ajax quoted a ridiculous price in 80mil hoping that United will back off, but was surprised United actually paid it. Even the United scouts valued him at 30mil.

Antony wasn't even that valuable to Ajax, it was just late in the window, probably wasn't earning all that much at Ajax.
I believe Marco Van Basten also said he couldn't believe how much Ajax got from The Trafford Mugs for the woman beater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.