United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question.
How far do people think they could fall.
Yes they have a really very average/poor squad.
But they do have the protection of the referees.
But I can see them dropping to mid table.
Just return to the normal .
An average mid table team that gets to the odd cup final

The peasants are revolting again.

The timing tells you everything about the fan it’s aimed at. Not the local ones, not the loyal season ticket holders. They have to work and earn money to support their club.

It’s purely orchestrated so the leaches can get in front of the camera and do a bit to camera for YouTube, like that Saeed lad. Or kids - as it may be half term. It’s not the ones who invest their time and money in following them.

It’s going to be embarrassing, as it’s a Tuesday at 9.30am whilst everyone is at work. But the few who will be there, will crowd in the back of a bit to camera. And it will get clicks from the gullible abroad fans. And the blogger will reap the benefits.

These protest are all about social media presence

I don,t recall any rag having issue with each of the managers appointed since the pisscan left. Each was the dawn of a new era.

I don,t recall any rag having issue with any of the transfers made since the pisscan left, each was the greatest transfer ever made.

So what exactly have the Glazers done to deprive the rag hordes of everything they've ever wanted.

Saddled the club with debt, took a fortune out in dividends was the rag father in laws response, when asked how that effected him personally or how it had hindered investment in the team he had no response.

Not the Glazers fault the wankers they've brought in have failed to deliver/perform.

Long may it continue :-)
Spent 1.5 billion since last winning the league and the debts now at 1 billion , greatest owners ever

Serious question.
How far do people think they could fall.
Yes they have a really very average/poor squad.
But they do have the protection of the referees.
But I can see them dropping to mid table.
Just return to the normal .
An average mid table team that gets to the odd cup final

Unfortunately they are a cash cow and will never fall to the levels we dream of :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.