United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question.
How far do people think they could fall.
Yes they have a really very average/poor squad.
But they do have the protection of the referees.
But I can see them dropping to mid table.
Just return to the normal .
An average mid table team that gets to the odd cup final
They won’t be allowed to fall to mid table,they’ll continue to be assisted throughout each season.

Unfortunately they are a cash cow and will never fall to the levels we dream of :(

I agree. The best we can hope for is yo-yoing between. 3rd and 7th. They spend so much money, attract so much media attention, help from the league. Which in some way is more painful for them. If they really fall, it gives them a rallying call, a real anger to blame the Glazers. If they fell too far, the Glazers would have to sell. Then they might end up with a competent driven owner.

The state of affairs now is probably the best we can hope for. Full of infighting, incompetence. As long as we remain competent and driven. They’ll never catch up again. That will kill them slowly. Which will be delightful.

The next crushing blow, beating the charges and doing something they’ve been er done. Either 4 in a row or retaining the CL..

They didnt beat us in the cup final, for their treble :D

That ll never grow old.
To think former players wrote articles for newspapers saying the cup final is their opportunity to retain their "legacy" as the only Premier League treble winners.

I bet they are hurting right now.

I don,t recall any rag having issue with each of the managers appointed since the pisscan left. Each was the dawn of a new era.

I don,t recall any rag having issue with any of the transfers made since the pisscan left, each was the greatest transfer ever made.

So what exactly have the Glazers done to deprive the rag hordes of everything they've ever wanted.

Saddled the club with debt, took a fortune out in dividends was the rag father in laws response, when asked how that effected him personally or how it had hindered investment in the team he had no response.

Not the Glazers fault the wankers they've brought in have failed to deliver/perform.

Long may it continue :-)
They wouldn't give a shit about the money the glazers are taking out of the club if they were dominating premier league/champions league

Unfortunately they are a cash cow and will never fall to the levels we dream of :(

Part of me quite likes it that every season they go in with hope that finally this is their year, only to have it slowly slip away into despair.

It must be torture for them.

When you’re really shit and hopeless you can at least sort of have a laugh at how crap you are. We know that better than anyone.

Where United are is a sort of perpetually painful no man’s land, a purgatory. Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.