United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. The best we can hope for is yo-yoing between. 3rd and 7th. They spend so much money, attract so much media attention, help from the league. Which in some way is more painful for them. If they really fall, it gives them a rallying call, a real anger to blame the Glazers. If they fell too far, the Glazers would have to sell. Then they might end up with a competent driven owner.

The state of affairs now is probably the best we can hope for. Full of infighting, incompetence. As long as we remain competent and driven. They’ll never catch up again. That will kill them slowly. Which will be delightful.

The next crushing blow, beating the charges and doing something they’ve been er done. Either 4 in a row or retaining the CL..

That’s another treble ;)

Went on red cafe and said they were run like a pub team and all their star players seem to end up at Sunderland and that they will have their arses spanked by Chelsea and pay them what they want for Mount and that calling a protest group after a terrible tragic event was sick and the horrible cunts have banned me :-(
I'm not sure why you expected any different after posting all that!

Did they protest at the league cup final,strange how when things fall their way and they are getting positive results it’s all quiet once the results start being negative the protests begin again,I’ve said it before the Glazers is used as an excuse they’ve handed over millions to different managers it’s how it’s being spent,yes the Glazers take money out but if they didn’t they’d be wasting even more on bringing players in,these excuses don’t wash we know what it’s all about them not up there challenging it’s fuck all to realistically do with the Glazers,fucking entitled cnuts ..

Went on red cafe and said they were run like a pub team and all their star players seem to end up at Sunderland and that they will have their arses spanked by Chelsea and pay them what they want for Mount and that calling a protest group after a terrible tragic event was sick and the horrible cunts have banned me :-(
Brilliant, was that just the title to your main rant about them?

Would love to read it :-)

Would the pub team be the "Red Lyin"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.