United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying it wasn't a pen just that second or so made the difference. There were also several players all physically contesting the same square foot of pitch rather than one player cleaning another out.
Not a pen. If anything it's a foul by the wolves player.

Sorry, I thought we were saying the stupidest things we could today.

Thing is they don’t mind being given dodgy stonewall decisions, this is not quite as bad as the one from last seasons derby, remember last season at Anfield how they went back about 20 seconds to look for something to disallow our goal, yep they spotted a hug of a shirt … something done more worse in every corner in ever premier league game …

I'm not saying it wasn't a pen just that second or so made the difference. There were also several players all physically contesting the same square foot of pitch rather than one player cleaning another out.
True...but there were already several players contesting ( maybe fairly) before yer man arrived late to the party...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.