United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags were simply lucky they didn't come up against a team even half decent at putting the ball in the net, it would have been an embarrassing scoreline. They'll concede 6 or 7 at least a couple of times again these season.

Wolves were just able to waltz through their non existent midfield. Not that I like to give Liverpool praise, but when you watch how quick and direct they play through a midfield sometimes, they would have put another 7 past the rags last night, no problem.

If I'm the manager of a team coming up against these lot, I'm just finding any player in my squad that can carry the ball with a bit of pace and tell them to just run at the midfield because its not there, at worst you'll get brought down by Casemiro, otherwise he's so easy to run past and then you're right on their box.

Also I thought this keeper was going to give then the ability to play out from the back? Someone forgot to tell mastermind Tent Peg that you still need players in front of him with that ability. You could have a keeper that can pass like De Bruyne but its useless with crap players in front of him.

Mount is invisible as ever. Wouldn't surprise me to see him relegated to the bench by October.

Who have they got next, Spurs? Even without Kane they must be looking at that match and thinking they can score quite a few.

Last edited:
I think the fact that the ball had been played by the Wolves player made the difference. If the keeper had barged in just before the ball was played by the Wolves player the decision might have been different.
so....let's say you go right thru a player in the middle of the park...just after he has passed the ball..no foul?...could be a gamechanger!

The rags were simply lucky they didn't come up against a team even half decent at putting the ball in the net, it would have been an embarrassing scoreline. They'll concede 6 or 7 at least a couple of times again these season.

Wolves were just able to waltz through their non existent midfield.

Also I thought this keeper was going to give then the ability to play out from the back? Someone forgot to tell mastermind Tent Peg that you still need players in front of him with that ability. You could have a keeper that can pass like De Bruyne but its useless with crap players in front of him.

Mount is invisible as ever. Wouldn't surprise me to see him relegated to the bench by October.

Who have they got next, Spurs? Even without Kane they must be looking at that match and thinking they can score quite a few.

Thing with mount unless he scores he is invisible

Perhaps you need to put your blue tinted specs back on, as the Wolves player was balancing the ball on his nose when he got clattered

That’s definitely having the ball under control. No idea what game you were watching mate
It's a fair cop. Onana's use of a cricket bat was completely unnecessary as well. Fucker should've been arrested.

so....let's say you go right thru a player in the middle of the park...just after he has passed the ball..no foul?...could be a gamechanger!
I'm not saying it wasn't a pen just that second or so made the difference. There were also several players all physically contesting the same square foot of pitch rather than one player cleaning another out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.