United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your daughter, hopes she’s good now. I watched one of the Social Media murders programmes about Ashley Madson last night in ITV X. How these manipulative monsters develop a violent cycle in such a short space of time is frightening. I’m not saying Greenwood would definitely do this kind of thing again but he’s got it in his locker. Women should steer well clear of scumbags like him but the easy life of a football wag will ensure he can have his pick of some gullible young girls.
Thank you. Its all still ongoing but she is in a better place now. Let us and friends back into her life as he had tried to isolate her from us. Suspect Greenwood coerced his partner into not going ahead with charges, Daughters ex was arrested 4 years ago for assaulting his then partner and she was persuaded to drop charges. Just wish he had been convicted earlier and this may not have happened. Greenwood will do it again I have no doubt.

Dont know anything about ten haag before his rag days. Was he this deluded and biased at Ajax? Have you noticed in his head all decisions against them are wrong and all decisions that go their way are correct. Im just wondering as this is something he could easily have picked up at the rags.

Thank you. It’s all still ongoing but she is in a better place now. Let us and friends back into her life as he had tried to isolate her from us. Suspect Greenwood coerced his partner into not going ahead with charges, Daughters ex was arrested 4 years ago for assaulting his then partner and she was persuaded to drop charges. Just wish he had been convicted earlier and this may not have happened. Greenwood will do it again I have no doubt.
Isolating them is a classic tactic, the biggest warning sign that’s been highlighted in many cases that can lead to assault and sometimes murder.

So important to to see the warnings, there should be a rogues gallery of repeat offenders listed on the Internet to allow people to obtain information about these abusers. I know the Civil rights wallers would be up in arms but if it saved one life it would be worth it.

The rags were simply lucky they didn't come up against a team even half decent at putting the ball in the net, it would have been an embarrassing scoreline. They'll concede 6 or 7 at least a couple of times again these season.

Wolves were just able to waltz through their non existent midfield. Not that I like to give Liverpool praise, but when you watch how quick and direct they play through a midfield sometimes, they would have put another 7 past the rags last night, no problem.

If I'm the manager of a team coming up against these lot, I'm just finding any player in my squad that can carry the ball with a bit of pace and tell them to just run at the midfield because its not there, at worst you'll get brought down by Casemiro, otherwise he's so easy to run past and then you're right on their box.

Also I thought this keeper was going to give then the ability to play out from the back? Someone forgot to tell mastermind Tent Peg that you still need players in front of him with that ability. You could have a keeper that can pass like De Bruyne but its useless with crap players in front of him.

Mount is invisible as ever. Wouldn't surprise me to see him relegated to the bench by October.

Who have they got next, Spurs? Even without Kane they must be looking at that match and thinking they can score quite a few.
I thought Wolves were excellent last night, apart from their finishing.

Their midfield three schooled the scum’s midfield. Loads of brave holding onto the ball until the last minute to entice the challenge before popping it off.

Whether that is O’Neil’s want or the aftermath of Lopatuegi, time will tell.

Dont know anything about ten haag before his rag days. Was he this deluded and biased at Ajax? Have you noticed in his head all decisions against them are wrong and all decisions that go their way are correct. Im just wondering as this is something he could easily have picked up at the rags.

It's obvious that he has delusion / judgement issues seeing as he 1) got the job with rags 2) was convinced that Anthony was any fucking good

And their bullshit therapy is clearly a powerful treatment

Webb won’t last a month at this rate. VAR and added on time destroying the game , it just gets worse and worse but the rags pick up another undeserved 3 points .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.