United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I,m speechless yet not surprised the scum have released such a statement

its absolutely stomach churningly disgusting.

If City were doing the same I wouldn't be able to watch another game, "alleged" victim, fucking unbelievable.
That transcript is enough to sack anyone.

I hope he gets fucking dogs abuse, loved the suggestion of hacking the screen, this "alleged" incident can never be swept under the carpet.

The most laughable bit about United bringing Greenwood back is that they don’t intend to include him in any foundation/charity events and will keep him separate from the women’s teams for the foreseeable future.

So they acknowledge that he should not be brought back, but they’re going to bring him back….

It'll be a disgrace if they bring him back. What message is that sending to their fans and players.

It's already a disgrace that they're even thinking about it.
You know there will be a standing ovation for him.
The media will also be drooling over them

This guy isn’t a happy bunny. But like he says - this is how we have become. The guy at the end hits the nail on the head.

1.I would imagine most that want him let off are Utd Fans.
2.I wonder what the first caller would say if it was his daughter??
3.To put the good of your club before the good of female welfare is vile to the core.

If they bring him back, i hope their women’s team all hands in transfer requests and refuse to play

The most laughable bit about United bringing Greenwood back is that they don’t intend to include him in any foundation/charity events and will keep him separate from the women’s teams for the foreseeable future.

Is that in the statement, I didn't see it, may I ask where you got that from? about foundation/charity events and keeping him apart from the women's team. This would be so difficult to do by-the-way, in 2023, as they usually always now do photo-shoots and other events together, to show that the club is one for equality..... for example:

Man_City_2023-24_away_kit_.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.