United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible ****, but they do have form for it

Went for a pint in Hale on Saturday and a certain illegitimate ex winger of theirs was in with his missus, who after a few was loudly berating him for sleeping with someone else and the whole of Cheshire knowing about it

Very odd statement which refers to the alleged victim and his partner as though they were different people

Is that in the statement, I didn't see it, may I ask where you got that from? about foundation/charity events and keeping him apart from the women's team. This would be so difficult to do by-the-way, in 2023, as they usually always now do photo-shoots and other events together, to show that the club is one for equality..... for example:
It’s from Adam Crafton who wrote in The Athletic that he’s coming back.

I don't think my point disputes yours
Only to owners with no morals. Mostly the vulture capitalists from across the pond.

it’ll be interesting to see when the rag U turn happens.

How many sponsors will have to pull out for their owners to realise they’ve made a stupid call?

There‘s no good publicity to come from the decision to bring him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.