United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Webb will be bollocking Moss for that. Prior to the news leaking that he’d apologised the line communicated by Dermott Gallager was “subjective, not obvious error, direction that on field ref makes decision” & we were hearing Webb had the same view.

If Moss had kept the same story going & denied it was a penalty by quoting “subjective” then it kills it, like they did with the offside at OT.
VAR is better than a John Le Carre novel to many twists and turns :-)

That club has no class. Mason Greenwood is a woman beater, the woman with him would be long gone if he wasn't a footballer, she's just as bad as him.
Is that right they have a child together?

Welcome to a world of seeing your dad beating your mum up.

But, because the rags are desperate needy fuckers they will play th8s out like a Hollywood movie. And the press will be there to pat Greenwood and the rags on arse and spin it as positively as they can.

Fuck that club. Fuck Greenwood. Fuck the press for dramatising it. I hope it all implodes on them.

How strange - over on Red Cafe they started to discuss this 'club statement' on Mason Greenwood at 4.23pm today. At 4.35pm the thread was 'locked'.... I wonder why?

In that 12 minute period, 38 people commented & most people said what we have been saying, to be fair - lock him up throw away the key etc.

But why not let them discuss it? There is no court case so it can't be due to sub judice regulations. Is Red Cafe an independent fans forum or is it officially linked to MUFC, I am curious to know.

The most laughable bit about United bringing Greenwood back is that they don’t intend to include him in any foundation/charity events and will keep him separate from the women’s teams for the foreseeable future.

So they acknowledge that he should not be brought back, but they’re going to bring him back….

Thing is the the rag mens team players should be telling them am not training or playing with him! Ten Bob is a utter scum wanting him back in his squad!

Manchester United’s football operations, led by John Murtough and the head coach Erik Ten Hag, have been supportive and encouraging of Greenwood’s return.

How strange - over on Red Cafe they started to discuss this 'club statement' on Mason Greenwood at 4.23pm today. At 4.35pm the thread was 'locked'.... I wonder why?

In that 12 minute period, 38 people commented & most people said what we have been saying, to be fair - lock him up throw away the key etc.

But why not let them discuss it? There is no court case so it can't be due to sub judice regulations. Is Red Cafe an independent fans forum or is it officially linked to MUFC, I am curious to know.
Maybe talking sense on Sad Gaff is frowned upon ?

The desperately sad irony here is that I can almost guarantee Grealish is going to get more booing off United fans than Greenwood will if both play in an upcoming derby.

Thing is the the rag mens team players should be telling them am not training or playing with him! Ten Bob is a utter scum wanting him back in his squad!

Manchester United’s football operations, led by John Murtough and the head coach Erik Ten Hag, have been supportive and encouraging of Greenwood’s return.
At least it means he's a 'YES' man and not the ruthless messiah many rags think he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.