United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ugliness is the worst thing. All that money spent and you end up with a team that makes Luke Chadwick and Jaap Stam look good.
They just all look so sleazy to me, they look like a combination of junkies, pimps and wannabe gangstas.

I was in the tattoo parlour this afternoon having my treble tatt done.
I was chatting away with the tattoo artist who happens to be a gooner.

We were chatting away about last season etc when the bloke in the other chair starts the City bingo.
The artist said are "you a utd fan ?" The bloke said 'yeah' my tattoo artist said ' I can tell ! "

He looked at me and we both laughed lol. Anyway after another few minutes of City bingo I said the rag " what's your view on Greenwood?".
It was met with a look and silence.
We never heard another word out of the rag.
Bloody plastic cockney reds.

Thing is the the rag mens team players should be telling them am not training or playing with him! Ten Bob is a utter scum wanting him back in his squad!

Manchester United’s football operations, led by John Murtough and the head coach Erik Ten Hag, have been supportive and encouraging of Greenwood’s return.
Egghead could really fuck it up for himself if the stories are true he wants Greenwood back. What I seen on Monday they played like they'd downed tools already.

It's been a drip drip drip of this shit for months! They would of had meetings about how to get him back in the squad and come up with a plan using the media they pay off! Said before if he was a bag of shit they would of sacked him and he would gone to jail..
Drip drip then back in the squad, hope so as it will make the rags even more hated than they already are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.