United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. He’s 21. Do an apprenticeship, get a degree, start a business.

He’s got millions in the bank, he isn’t owed a life of 200k/week playing premier league football.
And the reality is that there are plenty of leagues in the world who wouldn't give a shit, so he could probably earn that sort of money still playing as a footballer.

And the reality is that there are plenty of leagues in the world who wouldn't give a shit, so he could probably earn that sort of money still playing as a footballer.
He could .
But he will carry on earning it at the shit hole because they're a disgusting horrible bastard club who have no standards or moral.

It's the YYYYOOOOUUUUNITED WAY

Yup, their fabled Academy when have they actually produced a decent player? You’d probably have to go back to the likes of Scholes and co everyone after that seems to be over hyped shite that ends up at Sunderland or whoever Steve Bruce is managing.
Been saying this for years.

What and who have they actually produced since the so called fukin class of

I fucking abhor the Rags and anyone, absolutely anyone who plays for them, so my judgement is blinded. However...........I have absolutely never got the hype around Rashford. He runs fast and kicks the ball hard - that's about it. If he didn't do the feeding the starving thing I think the Rags would have moved him on, but because of his social media presence they won't budge him. As a jock it gladdens my heart that England still think he's world class.
St. Fishfinger is an expensive Darren Huckerby imo.
Hopefully the rags will have a lifetime, or more, of pain and disappointment before they win another major trophy.
As an Englishman, I don't even like England at the moment! I just don't like D.S. (aka the waistcoat). I look at him and he exudes dullness, deathly dullness. This percolates down through his team selections.
He's probably still a couple of levels above tent peg though.
Haha.

onana does a 20 yard pass and neville wets himself with WHAT A PASS, literally a couple of hours later ederson does 2 70 yard passes one into space for foden to run into and one right to feet and its like well thats another day at the office, when you're crap and do something good you're praised for it because its unusual, when you're consistently that good it becomes normalised and unappreciated
Ederson’s party trick is clipping it into midfield and out wide. For a player to then head it to someone unmarked.

Onana isn’t doing that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.