Arsenal
Liverpool

All finishing above them

Villa
Brighton
Spurs

You can book mark this now - between 6th and 9th
Depends on the refs and the fa

If the dippers are having a good inhaler season and in the top 4 there isn't so much focus on the rags

I find it extremely amusing that their hordes of seemingly lobotomised fans blame the Glazers for all their recent failures when it was, in fact, old baconface who left them in such trouble.

In his 27 years at the swamp, he became an omnipotent despot, controlling every possible aspect of the club and bullying and ultimately sacking anyone who dared cross him.

This meant that the club had no footballing infrastructure and his departure left behind, not only a black hole but also a club uniquely unsuited to 21st century football.

And it's glorious.
Spot on. In his book about management he wrote that total control of everything was essential. Nope; recruit well, agree goals and delegate is good management.

State of this from Peter Crouch

"In those central positions, imagine if it was with a Kane or Rashford in front of him“

He is referring to Phil playing central for England so wtf is Pope Fishcake doing there?
If Phil plays number 10 for England, Kane will have to stop doing that job and go wide if he needs room.

St. Fishfinger is an expensive Darren Huckerby imo.
Hopefully the rags will have a lifetime, or more, of pain and disappointment before they win another major trophy.
As an Englishman, I don't even like England at the moment! I just don't like D.S. (aka the waistcoat). I look at him and he exudes dullness, deathly dullness. This percolates down through his team selections.
He's probably still a couple of levels above tent peg though.
Haha.
Huckerby was by far better than Rashford though.

For the last decade I've been taking money off a rag acquaintance with the bet just being who finishest highest. Last year I bet him the rags wouldnt finish top 4, or above Spurs. Chelsea, Spurs and Tragedy Chanting FC all shit their pants gifting him the win.

Before they played yesterday he offered me the rags to finish outside top 4 and to finish below Newcastle. I snapped his hand off and I must admit to feeling quite confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.