United Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor old Alice will be in Cheadle Royal soon. The owners have not spent any money this season. They have, but they have bought donkeys and plastic pep is shite.

I
As much as I think they are wrong’uns I do think there are difficult questions which society hasn’t answered?

What do we expect Greenwood to do to earn & provide for his family? Goodwillie was signed by a very semi pro outfit here in Perth WA & they backed out after outrage.

Like many others I say wrongun, don’t sign them but it has to be answered.
don’t think society has to answer anything

People know the rules be them actual laws or just moral code

People know that if they break the rules then bad things happen to them be that loss of liberty or loss of money (a fine or a change in earning potential)

He knew this

Society has nothing to do but show what it thinks

In fact delivering a parcel in a visi vest might be the best message society can send

Look what happens when you treat women like shit

I

don’t think society has to answer anything

People know the rules be them actual laws or just moral code

People know that if they break the rules then bad things happen to them be that loss of liberty or loss of money (a fine or a change in earning potential)

He knew this

Society has nothing to do but show what it thinks

In fact delivering a parcel in a visi vest might be the best message society can send

Look what happens when you treat women like shit

I agree Moh, I’ve answered on a few other responses. It’s poorly worded by myself.

I think in the absence of a prosecution it’s left to society to make the moral call & expect a lot of shit kicking tasks to get by.

From my interaction on Twitter there are a lot of countries & people where his reputation isn’t harmed, it really is still the dark ages for a few.

I was speaking to my wife’s friend today who works in domestic abuse services, usually they have fled with nothing, no money, clothes or anywhere to go. She told me about a lady she had to talk via an interpreter. The interpreter explained there is no word for domestic abuse in their language.

I agree Moh, I’ve answered on a few other responses. It’s poorly worded by myself.

I think in the absence of a prosecution it’s left to society to make the moral call & expect a lot of shit kicking tasks to get by.

From my interaction on Twitter there are a lot of countries & people where his reputation isn’t harmed, it really is still the dark ages for a few.

I was speaking to my wife’s friend today who works in domestic abuse services, usually they have fled with nothing, no money, clothes or anywhere to go. She told me about a lady she had to talk via an interpreter. The interpreter explained there is no word for domestic abuse in their language.
They probably don’t have an equivalent of ‘gaslighting’ either

See this reply on YT;

"Thanks Alice for saying it. This game was screaming for Fred. We got rid of Mc-fred now we have Mount-Bruno problem"

When Fred is the answer to your problems, you're fucked.

Well their recruitment is absolutely shocking.

It's incredible actually when you consider how many players they've brought in over the the past 5-10 years and the money spent, even the law of averages should mean you get some good signing but there's barely any.

Tent Peg is only adding to that problem too, somehow convincing the club that they should pay £90m for the likes of Antony. So even his judgement seems to be way off.

Long may it continue.

Well their recruitment is absolutely shocking.

It's incredible actually when you consider how many players they've brought in over the the past 5-10 years and the money spent, even the law of averages should mean you get some good signing but there's barely any.

Tent Peg is only adding to that problem too, somehow convincing the club that they should pay £90m for the likes of Antony. So even his judgement seems to be way off.

Long may it continue.
And a Haaland clone with a spinal injury!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.